AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
... if it doesn't rain ;)

Got Level 4 front ... Level 4 Middle/back all sold out which seems suss

That's really common for the AFL when crowds are expected to be low. They will try and sell the front third/half of the bays on the wing first and then open up new sections either higher up or further around. If they open up Level 4 Middle/Back at the same time it just makes it more difficult for them to have areas open for walk up on Friday night if those areas are only partly sold.

Any need to even reserve a seat for this game of Cats v Eagles as an AFL Member ? (if not overly fussed where seat in AFL Members area for this one)
Surely this is a walk up on night and scan ticket in without giving these ticket agencies more funds.

Yeah you should get a seat somewhere on level 4. I didnt want to take the chance personally but yeah 47 bucks later for 2 seats...

Quick question guys, Ive used my mates silver membership to get my wife a ticket for friday night. Will they ask her for the membership card on entry aswell as her eticket?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Why is everyone telling people how to get tickets on a public internet forum? :drunk:

Look I have this really good parking spot for whenever I go to the MCG. It's free and close to the ground and no one seems to know about it

So I'm now going to share that with everyone on the interwebs

Quick question guys, Ive used my mates silver membership to get my wife a ticket for friday night. Will they ask her for the membership card on entry aswell as her eticket?

Most likely they won't ask, but if she gets randomly asked once she's inside your mate will get skinned alive.

I don't offer my AFL membership to anyone anymore. Absoloutely no upside for the lender and will probably result in loss of gold membership.

Any need to even reserve a seat for this game of Cats v Eagles as an AFL Member ? (if not overly fussed where seat in AFL Members area for this one)
Surely this is a walk up on night and scan ticket in without giving these ticket agencies more funds.
I didn't bother in the end.
Should be plenty of walk up on the night, maybe even some level 1. Will be plenty of other empty seats in the public section too.

They do random checks. Obviously can only check a small percentage when you have thousands of people entering.

Not at all, will be heaps of walk up on level 1 and 4. It’s v an interstate side, no chance of selling out any section of ground, will be slightly more than regular game due to only final in Melbourne but it’ll be lucky to get 50k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if you divide those club numbers by two, you get approx 8K Collingwood/Tigers Full members. Shouldn't sell out with just those two clubs if they make it.

I spoke to them today and they said depending on who both play it could be like last year.
Etc richmond west coast would be the same as any other week whereas richmond Geelong they might give golds 1st preference or might only allow level 4 for silvers

It should be 16k, not 13. That essentially makes all members eligible.

That 16K is gold and silver combined. Say at most 9K gold tigers/pies would leave 4-7K tickets for other gold members.

That being said by the time lunch/breakfast packages are sold there might not be much left for regular gold members.

When I emailed the department a few weeks back, they suggested Richmond had 3,000 gold members. Collingwood had 7,500 according to an AFL members tweet last year.

So i'm guessing Collingwood and Richmond have a combined 11,500 gold members at the absolute most. Meaning as little as 1,500 tickets left over for non-competing Gold members.

At least all CFC and Richmond gold members should be catered for.

55k expected is why. Still going to lock out people.
They predicted 80k at the start of the week, now 55k. They won’t get that, desperation now as they’re selling half price tickets and giveaways.
Of the alleged 55k, 20k would be MCC/AFL members so no you’re not locking out anyone with an absolute preference to attend in the scheme of things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back