AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Just walked through gate 7, checking almost everyone.

Had to show my membership card & that’s it

Gate 6 was horrendous. Gate 7 so much easier to get in. I walked through at about 13:00 and there was nobody checking.

When I picked up my ticket, they were only interested in my licence and my phone number. They usually ask for your credit card that you bought the ticket with and you have to sign for it. They must be getting lazy.

I went with my friend to the Pies vs GWS game and he used my old man card. We walked straight in and weren’t checked, now my dad has received a letter saying he is breach for transferring his card and received a warning. Without facial recognition software how is this possible?

I went with my friend to the Pies vs GWS game and he used my old man card. We walked straight in and weren’t checked, now my dad has received a letter saying he is breach for transferring his card and received a warning. Without facial recognition software how is this possible?

post a copy of the letter please (blacking out personal info of course)

Purely out of curiosity, would you try it again?

Not sure I can believe this...AFL Membership don’t have your photograph when you enroll I’m sure of it. I can’t recall ever giving them any photo ID.

Your mate didn’t get checked when heading to the bar or loo?

Could it have been for another match?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So for next year, I was thinking of renewing my AFL Membership, however my family with whom I attend most Bulldogs games would like to get reserved seats with their club memberships. Is there any way to mix an AFL membership to be able to have a reserved seat for the club of your support? I’m thinking it’s probably a long shot.

So for next year, I was thinking of renewing my AFL Membership, however my family with whom I attend most Bulldogs games would like to get reserved seats with their club memberships. Is there any way to mix an AFL membership to be able to have a reserved seat for the club of your support? I’m thinking it’s probably a long shot.

Most clubs will allow you to add a reserved seat package onto AFL or MCC membership.

I'd be demanding an answer from the AFL on this one.

I was going to let my Gold Membership lapse, as I don't live in Australia anymore. Decided to keep it though -- as I'd prefer to pay the money than let any of the pea-brained Silver Membership snitches on this forum any closer to Gold.

I think the pea brain is the one donating $600 a year for nothing

Especially when he could just become an absentee member; pay approx $100 a year & still achieve the same outcome.

If you’re selling your grand final ticket you’re making money...

But if he's overseas, how is able to sell his Grand FInal ticket?

Don't you need to pick them up in person from a Tickettek outlet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back