AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with maintaining full pricing for myself and my wife. Basically banking on the idea of getting a bit ahead in the queue towards gold. I know it sucks for those that can't afford it or can't get the value from it. I just need to convince myself I am paying for a queue jump, rather than the value of the membership itself.
For the absentee option it says you continue to progress on the waitlist.
Doesn't specifically mention it for the 'pause' option but I assume it would be the same.

For the absentee option it says you continue to progress on the waitlist.
Doesn't specifically mention it for the 'pause' option but I assume it would be the same.
Ah, well that's a derp on me then. Seeing as we are both still working and can afford it, I am happy to continue with my payments regardless. The Foodie value pack will be nice regardless, as we normally do a match day dining at least one game during a season.

I will probably continue, the money you get back on a concession gold membership fir going absentee isn’t worth the hassle and given I pay in January each year and it’s always a struggle, a 30% discount then would be handy.

Although I did see instead of a refund you can get the money added as a credit to next season which is a little enticing.

i wonder whether COVID will force some people to cancel due to losing their jobs
hopefully knock a few out of the queue :cool:

With all these people canceling their membership's due to the players taking a knee, we'll all be gold members here by the end of the round

Hear a lot less cries of 'just kick it!' too I'd say. Reckon the venn diagram between those two groups is close to a perfect circle.

Did anyone order the catering boxes for this weekend?
You mean this trash?

https://mrc.racing.com/dining/superbox

superbox-b.jpg

• Poached chicken, cos lettuce and dijonnaise baguettes
  • Prawn sliders
  • Mini lamb and rosemary sausage rolls with condiments*
  • Braised beef and root vegetable mini pies with condiments*
  • Scones with jam and cream*
  • Cheese, cabanossi & cracker plate
  • Your choice of a bottle of wine or four beers. Choose from one of the below:
    • Yarra Burn Prosecco
    • T'Gallant Cape Schanck Pinot Grigio
    • Seppelt The Drives Shiraz
    • 4 x 375ml Btl 4 Pines Pacific Ale
*Heat 10 minutes prior to serving, with simple preparation and instructions inside.

You mean this trash?

https://mrc.racing.com/dining/superbox

superbox-b.jpg

• Poached chicken, cos lettuce and dijonnaise baguettes
  • Prawn sliders
  • Mini lamb and rosemary sausage rolls with condiments*
  • Braised beef and root vegetable mini pies with condiments*
  • Scones with jam and cream*
  • Cheese, cabanossi & cracker plate
  • Your choice of a bottle of wine or four beers. Choose from one of the below:
    • Yarra Burn Prosecco
    • T'Gallant Cape Schanck Pinot Grigio
    • Seppelt The Drives Shiraz
    • 4 x 375ml Btl 4 Pines Pacific Ale
*Heat 10 minutes prior to serving, with simple preparation and instructions inside.

Yeah that crap, was curious if anyone actually tried it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone used a Gold AFL Membership for an Away team at Metricon yet?

Are we eligible for tickets??

Yep I was waiting as well, no chance of crowds in Melbourne this season in my opinion.

I selected absentee membershi but havent received any cash back or anything re: credit.

If you cancel aren't you losing your spot in the waitlist/lose your gold membership?

I selected absentee membershi but havent received any cash back or anything re: credit.

If you cancel aren't you losing your spot in the waitlist/lose your gold membership?
They said 28 days

And yes

Did you find any answers to this?

Yep - called the Swans, they advised to login to both theirs and the AFL member website and make sure your details are all correct (eg. I moved from Vic to the Gold Coast, hadn't updated my address so my Acc. No. wasn't eligible for their auto generated email for QLD resident members).

If your details are correct, the club will send you an email with a unique barcode to use in ticketek or ticketmaster and purchase as normal.

Just select the AFL Member Admit option and it will be the $0 option.

Yep - called the Swans, they advised to login to both theirs and the AFL member website and make sure your details are all correct (eg. I moved from Vic to the Gold Coast, hadn't updated my address so my Acc. No. wasn't eligible for their auto generated email for QLD resident members).

If your details are correct, the club will send you an email with a unique barcode to use in ticketek or ticketmaster and purchase as normal.

Just select the AFL Member Admit option and it will be the $0 option.

Great info, thanks mate!

I elected to pay my membership in full back in May knowing it’ll essentially be a donation this season. I received an email shortly after stating an offer for member value packs would be sent at the end of May but as of right now, I haven’t received anything. Has anyone else? I’ve checked the junk/spam folders too, just in case but there’s nothing as yet. Obviously there’s not a great deal of stress but curious to know if others have received any further communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back