AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clubs haven’t laid off all their membership staff. I’m still waiting on a reply to my email from ten weeks ago. I can understand cutting back to skeleton staff, but it would appear that they are all gone. Bit insulting when you watch the junket on the GC.
I have no issue with a bunch of AFL staffers going to the GC with their kids, grand parents and swimming teachers to look after the kids.

Money well spent while others are getting laid off.

I wonder what there is any deal with Finals/GF tickets for AFL members. There may be some based in QLD but how many could be Gold members

The membership dept. came back to me, took about 15 days to respond.
I just have to reply with my value pack choice & they’ll sort it out at their end, no need to log on to the site & make a pick.

Just got an email saying I've been upgraded to gold for next year and that my renewal will reflect that when it gets mailed out

Just got an email saying I've been upgraded to gold for next year and that my renewal will reflect that when it gets mailed out
Welcome aboard. What was your sign-up year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They must've had gold members drop off. What were your most recent waiting list numbers Gralin and Emma12?

Last edited:
So did anyone try for a GF ticket during the AFL Member Gold sale period today?

yes I did. I am based in ACT so am able to go.

I had multiple devices ready to go but no issues getting through.

Didn’t seem to be great tickets available. I am towards the back of the top level around the half forward flank but that is probably about the same as level 3 at the MCG which is prime viewing.

They must've had gold members drop off. What were your most recent waiting list numbers Gralin and Emma12?
I think 900s maybe 799s I can't remember. This was my 11th year on silver.

yes I did. I am based in ACT so am able to go.

I had multiple devices ready to go but no issues getting through.

Didn’t seem to be great tickets available. I am towards the back of the top level around the half forward flank but that is probably about the same as level 3 at the MCG which is prime viewing.
Just for for the record as this thread is good for historical reference, how much did they charge and what membership option did you choose earlier in the season out of the 4 options? I think the options were 1-maintain membership, 2-absentee $170, 3-pause payments, 4-cancel for full refund.

Just for for the record as this thread is good for historical reference, how much did they charge and what membership option did you choose earlier in the season out of the 4 options? I think the options were 1-maintain membership, 2-absentee $170, 3-pause payments, 4-cancel for full refund.

Sure, good point,happy to answer.

GF ticket was $205 which I think is the same as last year.

I didn’t actually choose an option during the shutdown, I just let it run which I think was a default of option 1.

I sent an email in late September trying to find out what the options were for this years GF. They took a while to get back to me but since they replied once it has been quick getting further responses. I have since contacted the AFL and told them my option for the bonuses for next year which they have included on their system. I think as a country member I got $200 worth of bonuses for next year but to be honest not sure how many I will use.

I was always hopeful that there would be some members allowed at the GF no matter where it was. The challenge was the borders. We are in a weird situation in the ACT in that we are allowed to go to Qld but not if you have been to NSW in the past two weeks.

I am also a big Canberra Raiders fan and wasn’t allowed to go to the prelim last Friday because I went to the SCG the week before.

My partner is going to a friends house in Murrumbateman on Friday. Murrumbateman is a sleepy little town about halfway between Canberra and Yass, only about 25 mins from my house. It is basically an outer suburb of Canberra. I won’t be going because if I go there I can’t go to the GF on Saturday. Crazy times.

Sure, good point,happy to answer.

GF ticket was $205 which I think is the same as last year.

I didn’t actually choose an option during the shutdown, I just let it run which I think was a default of option 1.

I sent an email in late September trying to find out what the options were for this years GF. They took a while to get back to me but since they replied once it has been quick getting further responses. I have since contacted the AFL and told them my option for the bonuses for next year which they have included on their system. I think as a country member I got $200 worth of bonuses for next year but to be honest not sure how many I will use.

I was always hopeful that there would be some members allowed at the GF no matter where it was. The challenge was the borders. We are in a weird situation in the ACT in that we are allowed to go to Qld but not if you have been to NSW in the past two weeks.

I am also a big Canberra Raiders fan and wasn’t allowed to go to the prelim last Friday because I went to the SCG the week before.

My partner is going to a friends house in Murrumbateman on Friday. Murrumbateman is a sleepy little town about halfway between Canberra and Yass, only about 25 mins from my house. It is basically an outer suburb of Canberra. I won’t be going because if I go there I can’t go to the GF on Saturday. Crazy times.
Thanks for the update. Lucky the Raiders semi was Friday and not Saturday!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back