AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
your 2021 AFL Membership will renew shortly

Honestly seems a little poor of the AFL to be sending out renewals already when no one got any games in 2020 and there might not be any in 2021 either
Yeah sticking to their normal payment schedule, seems weird because the season finishes so much later

I really don't get this. I signed up in 2012 and am 9k away?! I sent them an email to question it, I am expecting to hear back around 2023.
When I joined they were saying something like 6-8 year wait and it took me into my 12th year to get it.
A mate who joined same year as me didn't get the upgrade.

It seems weird, but even more so because people have paid money in 2020 and received no actual benefit.
Yeah and full price this year for no benefit

Yeah and full price this year for no benefit

I selected a dining package option for 2021 as my $250 "benefit" - but there's no guarantee the AFL will be able to provide in ground dining in 2021.

Reckon they should have delayed these renewals until they were ready to share some key information about the 2021 season (how many rounds planned, planned dates of R1 and the Finals etc)

I selected a dining package option for 2021 as my $250 "benefit" - but there's no guarantee the AFL will be able to provide in ground dining in 2021.

Reckon they should have delayed these renewals until they were ready to share some key information about the 2021 season (how many rounds planned, planned dates of R1 and the Finals etc)
Nah mate can't do that start getting the money in before people ask questions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems weird, but even more so because people have paid money in 2020 and received no actual benefit.
Not as if they weren't upfront about this, and offered huge concessions.

We were probably about a week away from potentially getting crowds when cases started rising again.

They won't be able to make a call on crowds until a week before round 1 with any certainty. If that's a problem you should cancel the direct debit and only pay when crowds do return next year.

We were probably about a week away from potentially getting crowds when cases started rising again.

They won't be able to make a call on crowds until a week before round 1 with any certainty. If that's a problem you should cancel the direct debit and only pay when crowds do return next year.
We effectively paid to hold our place in the line if we weren't gold already.

We paid for an entirely missed season and got offered some discounts on next year with no guarantee that anything will be different

Payments are coming out with no announcement around what we are actually paying for

My gym didn't charge me while I couldn't go

11 years 4555...moved up about 800 spots. Given I fully paid last year and have the discount for the coming season, I’ll keep for one more year but I reckon I’ll can it if I only move up another 800 spots. Signed up probably thinking it would be 5 or 6 years and now it’s looking like 17

Around 1500 now... So maybe two more years?
We're about the same. I'm a little disappointed, I thought I'd be Gold next year but still have to wait. :(

It’s not going to change what I do

but talking to our group of 8 afl members, 5 or 6 people are thinking about canceling the direct debit

None of them think they should have sent out that email yet

Got a 2 month old and given reduced crowds I will prob stay as absentee member

On another note, I wonder if there will be any AFL Member allocation/price reduction for Boxing day? I usually get nice seats on Level 2 for days 2 onwards

Got a 2 month old and given reduced crowds I will prob stay as absentee member

On another note, I wonder if there will be any AFL Member allocation/price reduction for Boxing day? I usually get nice seats on Level 2 for days 2 onwards

Hope so! The cheap and really easy to get level 2 tickets for the boxing day test are the best kept secret of the AFL membership imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back