AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2017 I was 1396 and I just got the upgrade for 2021 so I think it will be more like 3/4 year wait

It's amazing how much the wait list has blown out.

Back in 2010 when I got mine the wait period was around 5 or 6 years.

Hi All, hoping to get some clarity as to when people signed up that have just been upgraded my 2021 waitlist number is the 2990s and I signed up at the start of Nov 2010.

Thanks in advance

Can’t remember exactly what month I signed up but it was between the end of the ‘08 season & the beginning of the ‘09 season & I was a mid season upgrade last year

Can’t remember exactly what month I signed up but it was between the end of the ‘08 season & the beginning of the ‘09 season & I was a mid season upgrade last year
And I was later 2009 and got upgraded this year. Months really start counting around 2009 I reckon

The waiting list for Gold membership is going to continue to move slowly so long as Richmond and Collingwood are competing in finals every year.
Problem solved. Thank Bucks later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4th season coming up and number 17172. How many more years do you think?

15 minimum probably closer to 20

I signed my son up in 2013 he's still got at least 10 years I reckon, he's around 9500

I signed up in 1997 was a full member in 2001 😲

Those were the days

Waitlist just shows how underpriced the product is. AFL selling out again, just like the MCG grand final deal.

So as a gold member you are still unlikely to get a ticket if your team isn't playing?

I haven’t missed a GF since I got full membership in 1992.

The way the ticketing is run now there‘s a higher chance element than before, but if you’re organised the odds are definitely in your favour.

PSA - membership fees get paid today for anyone doing the lump-sum payment

Yeah I need to ring up and switch to absentee. With my luck they have taken out the money already.

If you switch to absentee is the deal you still move up in the waitlist but only get a couple of guest passes or something? I couldn't see anything definitive on the website.

Yeah I need to ring up and switch to absentee. With my luck they have taken out the money already.

If you switch to absentee is the deal you still move up in the waitlist but only get a couple of guest passes or something? I couldn't see anything definitive on the website.

Gee I'm impressed.

If you have been silver for a number of years you can switch to Bronze and still get 10 games, club support and continue on the waitlist for $250

Seems much better than absentee which is $170 and no club support and only 2 guest passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back