Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Weird...

The first monthly instalment of your 2021 AFL Membership was successfully debited from your nominated credit/debit card on Monday, November 30, however, you may have noticed that on your bank or credit card statement that the debit is noted as from Marvel Stadium or Melbourne Stadium Limited (MSL).

We are looking into why this error occurred, however please be assured this debit was in relation to your AFL Membership and your payment has been transacted securely and successfully for the correct amount as communicated prior.

CarAttack

Senior List
Apr 28, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Just noticed that anyone who downgraded to absentee or paused their membership does not have access to AFL Reserve cricket tickets.
Very poor form I reckon.
I paused my membership after paying roughly half of the annual amount via monthly instalments. So basically I paid a few hundred $ for absolutely nothing.
I get that it is a worldwide pandemic & nobody had a crystal ball, but surely allowing normal cricket ticket access is the least they could do considering they received money for nothing.
Disgusting really.

teknodeejay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, Arsenal
Very poor form I reckon.
I paused my membership after paying roughly half of the annual amount via monthly instalments. So basically I paid a few hundred $ for absolutely nothing.
I get that it is a worldwide pandemic & nobody had a crystal ball, but surely allowing normal cricket ticket access is the least they could do considering they received money for nothing.
Disgusting really.
Not really.

there’s limited seating as it is for the cricket. They should go to those who actually paid for their entitlements.

Amen Corner

Debutant
Feb 4, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks
Anyone received their 2021 member card yet? Not that l think it’ll be much use, can’t see crowds being much at all until the Covid vaccine gets moving through the population.

Heard a whisper the AFL were hoping for 75% capacity crowds prior to the latest Vic lockdown, personally I’d be surprised if it’s much over 30%.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Anyone received their 2021 member card yet? Not that l think it’ll be much use, can’t see crowds being much at all until the Covid vaccine gets moving through the population.

Heard a whisper the AFL were hoping for 75% capacity crowds prior to the latest Vic lockdown, personally I’d be surprised if it’s much over 30%.

No cards yet I got an email a week or so ago saying they should be coming shortly (I sent them one as I got an auto email saying my son hadn't renewed but he has and queried about the cards).

There was an email this afternoon with your 2021 barcode saying Members have priority access for the preseason games - tickets are free but you have to purchase on through Ticketek (for tracing I assume).

abakus

Debutant
Mar 2, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
If we're looking at 50% capacity it's going to be almost impossible for most AFL members of clubs with high club support (pies, tigers etc) to get tix (allocations with go in seconds).

be interesting to see if they go down a path of ballots or limiting the number of games ppl can attend per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back