1632116117078.png

emblurr

Club Legend
May 1, 2008
South Yarra
AFL Club
Essendon
aha..lets give away nothing while appearing to give something

You see they only make it just over 24 hours to redeem from the time the emails to go out. So not every member is going to spin it anyway.

Nov 16, 2004
Location Location
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Look at the odds on this thing, it is an insult.

AFL offering 10 memberships only.
McDonalds offering just ONE voucher FOR THE WHOLE COMPETITION LOLOLOL
View attachment 1241000
So this year I used one footy record voucher still have 3 , seating upgrades 4 unused , guess passes unused
I recall reading they can be used next year. They may never used depending on circumstances

Did anyone else play that stupid spin to win gimmick game went by AFL membership this afternoon? It was almost an insult. No need to tell you how I went 😂 🍩 I assume everyone else will fare similarly…
Yep! I was hoping for more but got nothing. Pointless!

I'm honestly thinking about giving my membership up. Not sure if I will, but I'm only 4 years in and seriously considering paying for a dogs higher membership package instead. At least the club gets most of theoney not just the afl.

Seriously not sure waiting another 12-14 years for gold is worth it.

I'm honestly thinking about giving my membership up. Not sure if I will, but I'm only 4 years in and seriously considering paying for a dogs higher membership package instead. At least the club gets most of theoney not just the afl.

Seriously not sure waiting another 12-14 years for gold is worth it.

You should just be a Dogs member with Social Club, which will guarantee you a GF ticket, and all your money goes to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back