AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it fair to say Full/Gold Members have paid 'ripped off' more than Silver Members with this 30% discount offer ?

The last 2 x seasons all members have had the same entitlements 'pretty much' with no finals in Victoria
$100 difference roughly - x 2 seasons

Is it fair to say Full/Gold Members have paid 'ripped off' more than Silver Members with this 30% discount offer ?

The last 2 x seasons all members have had the same entitlements 'pretty much' with no finals in Victoria
$100 difference roughly - x 2 seasons
No. You are undervaluing the Future Grand final guarantee. That's how they can get away with charging extra.

Not sure how they do the waitlist. Seems very inconsistent. I talked a workmate into joining after taking him along to a game as a guest. He joined the following year and was offered gold before me. WTF? One of my mates joined at the end of 2007 and is still waiting! I think he’s around 650 on the waitlist but should get it this year?

just received my renewal.
moved up 700 spots from last yr.
another 5 years I reckon :(

6195c92ebf409.png

6184b5b897f56.png
Rod
6184b62c56bad.png
Rod - Silver Adult Collingwood Club Support
6184b771072ad.png
$329.00
61831c4ec03c2.png
Rod - 12
61831c4e18915.png
Rod - 2860

I dropped to Bronze this year and will do the same next year. You maintain your waitlist in Bronze and absentee (confirmed via membership department)
Do you know what they mean by "maintain"? e.g. if you were 10000 on the list would you move up along with silvers the following year, or would they hold your place at 10000?

On another note I only received my email renewal today.

Do you know what they mean by "maintain"? e.g. if you were 10000 on the list would you move up along with silvers the following year, or would they hold your place at 10000?

On another note I only received my email renewal today.

I assumed it meant you move up as you normally would

Just checked my emails and yep, moved up in the queue despite being bronze. I will stick to bronze since with a kid being due in April my games attended wont be many next year

Gee you’d like to think so Teddy! My mate is around 850 this year, he’s hoping like hell there’s good news this year!

just received my renewal.
moved up 700 spots from last yr.
another 5 years I reckon :(

6195c92ebf409.png

6184b5b897f56.png

Rod
6184b62c56bad.png

Rod - Silver Adult Collingwood Club Support
6184b771072ad.png

$329.00
61831c4ec03c2.png

Rod - 12
61831c4e18915.png

Rod - 2860
Apologies - where can I find this info - have renewed and been a member since 2010.

Thanks in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies - where can I find this info - have renewed and been a member since 2010.

Thanks in advance

You should have received a renewal email with this information a month or so ago I think. Otherwise you may be able to find it on your online account but I find that is a bit hit and miss. Otherwise you can email the membership department directly to ask them.

You should have received a renewal email with this information a month or so ago I think. Otherwise you may be able to find it on your online account but I find that is a bit hit and miss. Otherwise you can email the membership department directly to ask them.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Found that I am still at around 4K..........

I renewed my full membership after much deliberation. I do however believe there’s nothing more certain than another Melbourne lockdown during the winter months. Not sure why I feel that way, just a gut feeling given things are still being cancelled, borders still closed, people still being put into hotel quarantine all despite being fully vaxxed, all for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I see the NBA, NFL & NHL are battling various delays (given those countries don’t have the 90% vax rate Australia does) but I see a trend that looks difficult to break. The test captain had to miss a game because he sat near a positive case in a restaurant despite both being vaccinated. Heaven help us during winter (footy season) if this is what we’re facing in the warmer months.

Anyone else get two instalments taken from their account this month?

"Thank you for selecting to renew your 2022 AFL Membership through AFL Advance Easy Pay.
On Wednesday, December 29 you were incorrectly debited two monthly payment instalments
We would like to apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
The additional instalment amount is in the process of being refunded back to your nominated credit card. Please note this could take 3-5 business days to arrive."

"Thank you for selecting to renew your 2022 AFL Membership through AFL Advance Easy Pay.
On Wednesday, December 29 you were incorrectly debited two monthly payment instalments
The additional instalment amount is in the process of being refunded back to your nominated credit card. Please note this could take 3-5 business days to arrive."
i bet it was an instant payment off your account

Just checked. No. Only the one $43.75 payment on 29th.

Yep this happened to me on my son's and wife's account but jot on mine. At least they've already identified it and I don't have to chase up.

Not that it’s a big deal yet but has anyone received their cards or membership pack from the club? I’ve got nothing nor any communication (email etc). Not concerned yet as there’s a couple months before games but normally there’s at least an email or club pack by now.

Not that it’s a big deal yet but has anyone received their cards or membership pack from the club? I’ve got nothing nor any communication (email etc). Not concerned yet as there’s a couple months before games but normally there’s at least an email or club pack by now.
Not sure we are having cards to use but not received anything

I got something in mail from Carlton today.
No real cards, Just glossy letter with directions to do stuff online to order club pack of some type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back