AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about switching over to silver next year.

Question re: grand final as right now It's guarantee with my Sydney membership. Do they give priority to AFL members who have club support for a competing team? As in, would I have an issue being a Sydney fan/member through AFL Members? The rest of the benefits swing the way of AFL membership but grand final is my one query. Just be good to know if and when in the future.

What you can do is sign up for silver which makes you a GA member of the Swans if you choose them as your club of support. You can then purchase a GF guarantee add-on through the Swans assuming they haven't sold out of them (probably best to check with the club first). This should cost a couple of hundred dollars which is basically the difference between silver and gold AFL memberships anyway. Your GF ticket will be in the Swans members allocation though and not the AFL members section and you obviously won't get a ticket if Swans aren't competing.

I'm thinking about switching over to silver next year.

Question re: grand final as right now It's guarantee with my Sydney membership. Do they give priority to AFL members who have club support for a competing team? As in, would I have an issue being a Sydney fan/member through AFL Members? The rest of the benefits swing the way of AFL membership but grand final is my one query. Just be good to know if and when in the future.
Swans silver members can access the Swans club allocation ballot in Priority 3, but I have no idea how likely that means you would get a ticket.

In 2016 all Swans members who wanted tickets got them, so it's pretty close to a guarantee.

When do the next lot of reserved seats go on sale
Rounds 10-11 seats on sale today
279704910_5085104944906438_7094828681463448765_n.png

Good news, beer in glass is back.
Isnt that just MCC? Or is it in the AFL members bars as well?

And I read tins are level 1 all the way around and all levels in members areas, is this AFL or just MCC? Anyone?

Isnt that just MCC? Or is it in the AFL members bars as well?

And I read tins are level 1 all the way around and all levels in members areas, is this AFL or just MCC? Anyone?
Hayden Bunton Bar was serving in glass yesterday. I'm fairly sure they have been serving in cans at day games all year as they were yesterday and in round 2 in the AFL Members.

Hayden Bunton Bar was serving in glass yesterday. I'm fairly sure they have been serving in cans at day games all year as they were yesterday and in round 2 in the AFL Members.
Haydn Bunton bar has been serving in plastic cups every game I've been to so far this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haydn Bunton bar has been serving in plastic cups every game I've been to so far this year.
Sorry I meant they have been serving cans on level 1 instead of cups at the 2 day games where I sat there. Hayden Bunton bar was serving in glass yesterday but weren't on Anzac day the last time I was in there where it was cups.

Really? That's average. I let my full AFL membership go in 2016 and only get back there occasionally with friends. Went down yesterday for the first time since Covid. Bunton was serving in glass. Certainly no work has been done on the bar in years... some new stools at the least might be a good idea.

Really? That's average. I let my full AFL membership go in 2016 and only get back there occasionally with friends. Went down yesterday for the first time since Covid. Bunton was serving in glass. Certainly no work has been done on the bar in years... some new stools at the least might be a good idea.
They wont renovate before they rebuild

Good news, beer in glass is back.
Only Schooners I think. I didn't see any Pint glasses in my last visit to the Bunton. It started back last week.

The AFL members bar on L2 was doing glass the entire time.

It's because of the staff shortage. It meant night games there was no full strength.

Quite a few screens have been damaged for years. My entire time as an AFL member they've never replaced them.

Sitting in the sun today drinking an ice cold can, something about that just felt right.
One of the few good initiatives they’ve bought in this year..
They aren’t making it very family friendly at the moment with lack of kids entertainment, the kids zone has been missing all year with no explanation as to why whatsoever.

So it's my first year as a silver member. I've been going to games and then finding a GA seat as I thought that's all my membership got me... reading through this thread though, is it the case that there is a special area reserved for AFL members to sit at the MCG and Marvel?

So it's my first year as a silver member. I've been going to games and then finding a GA seat as I thought that's all my membership got me... reading through this thread though, is it the case that there is a special area reserved for AFL members to sit at the MCG and Marvel?
Yes. AFL members is a different section at both grounds to general public GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back