AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate where did you see your waitlist number for this year? Unlike in the past, I've checked everything I've received this year and nothing
I emailed them directly and they confirmed it via an email reply.

Mate where did you see your waitlist number for this year? Unlike in the past, I've checked everything I've received this year and nothing
Got both this years and last years waitlist number by emailing them last week. They should be able to go further back than two years if you want. No gold for me this year unfortunately.

For yesterdays game the top deck off afl members was open to the public with no one manning the crossover points..
Dont think I have seen that before , wonder why?

For yesterdays game the top deck off afl members was open to the public with no one manning the crossover points..
Dont think I have seen that before , wonder why?
Maybe lack of staff at twilight time match for some reason.
I went to Tigers v Cats after coming from Carlton win before down the road.
The top deck seemed to have not much open. Probably one food store open and alcohol section but most of it closed.

Maybe lack of staff at twilight time match for some reason.
I went to Tigers v Cats after coming from Carlton win before down the road.
The top deck seemed to have not much open. Probably one food store open and alcohol section but most of it closed.
That's standard for lower attendance games. Normally The Food Store and The Bar on the wing is the only thing open on L4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you accept it, it gives you options
You can accept it for this year, start it in 2023 or defer it
Right, I felt like it was for this year too, but the wording seemed really confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back