AFL star’s anti-vax views cost him friendship

Remove this Banner Ad

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
And yet again we see the social media me too gen tear down statues coz a friend saw something on Facebook.
Dare to have a different opinion from the herd these days? Not unless you like the hyenas eating your carcass

Having a different opinion is fine when it comes to what is a persons favourite food, movie, sporting team etc. Having a different opinion on facts is a different thing entirely. You can't be a flat earther and then demand people respect your opinion, and you can't be an anti-vaxxer without people seeing you for what you are, a loon who seems to believe they know more about science than actual scientists.

Jul 30, 2011
Right behind you
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gunners & Steelers
Having a different opinion is fine when it comes to what is a persons favourite food, movie, sporting team etc. Having a different opinion on facts is a different thing entirely. You can't be a flat earther and then demand people respect your opinion, and you can't be an anti-vaxxer without people seeing you for what you are, a loon who seems to believe they know more about science than actual scientists.
Uh huh. So you are the expert. Anyone that disagrees is a flat earther and a loon. It’s comforting to know that the level of discourse in this day and age is at this level.
Whatever happened to I disagree but I respect your right to say it?

Chat Pile

Hammers and grease.
Sweet F.A. Reigning Premiers - Gumbies - SFA
Jun 29, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
who cares,hes entitled to his beliefs,stick with them and you cant go wrong,money is inconsequential,if you live for money your doomed
that is the one guarantee,if you have to be coerced into taking medication your doubley doomed,defiling your own personal property which is DNA
for the sake of money,that man is surely to be cast,no one can save that man,youve already been saved by the highest,WTF is man defiling his DNA,
his own private property for ? Money ? you'll be on a path of no return make no mistake,you'll then own nothing,not even the highests greatest gift
he gave you,your very own,unique DNA,they'll own it and u forevermore :thumbsupv1: keep buying- $$$$- into the spell theyve cast
Only you can see this message lumpinee. I represent the shadow council and I have to say that your probing has begun to draw the ire of my employees. Cease your investigation, cease your efforts to wake the masses and cease any further communication on this matter lest we send our shadow men to silence you. Keep quiet and I'm sure we can make your life very comfortable, refuse and we can make it less so. Heed my warning.

Grumblebum

Debutant
Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Do you research huhhh........

There are natural viruses that alter your DNA that why HPV gives you cervical cancer. Thats why there is a vaccine for it.
Scary MRNA does not do anything to your DNA. It can't and it doesn't. Good luck in the future when you miss out on cancer cures delivered via MRNA.
93% of people in Intensive care in Vic are unvaccinated.

You have the right to not be vaccinated but not to be ignorant.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Uh huh. So you are the expert. Anyone that disagrees is a flat earther and a loon. It’s comforting to know that the level of discourse in this day and age is at this level.

You aren’t being prevented from saying it.

And no one is be prevented from saying it is idiotic.

That’s how it is supposed to work.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
i suggest go and do the research
8bYI21.png

No, I asked you. How does the Vaccine alter DNA?

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
When it’s dangerous Bullshit that’s likely to persuade other to make choices that have life and death consequences, then it’s everyone’s right to call it. The s**t in that post would have lobotomised Einstein.

Jul 30, 2011
Right behind you
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gunners & Steelers
When it’s dangerous Bullshit that’s likely to persuade other to make choices that have life and death consequences, then it’s everyone’s right to call it. The sh*t in that post would have lobotomised Einstein.
I have a good friend that works on this stuff, was working on cracking AIDS until this happened, and her words paraphrased was along the lines of we have no idea of the long term effect of the vaccines as it was so rushed through. But it’s the best we have so do it.
That’s your science.
Now if she says that who the hell are the rest of you to say it’s safe and effective? It’s good and the best we have but to kick a dog because it barks is a sad and disturbing sign of the times

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have a good friend that works on this stuff, was working on cracking AIDS until this happened, and her words paraphrased was along the lines of we have no idea of the long term effect of the vaccines as it was so rushed through. But it’s the best we have so do it.
That’s your science.
Now if she says that who the hell are the rest of you to say it’s safe and effective? It’s good and the best we have but to kick a dog because it barks is a sad and disturbing sign of the times
4.95 million dead unvaccinated people and currently 99.92% of mortalities coming from the unvaccinated tells me that I’ll listen to the scientists who know what they’re talking about.

Feel free to play covidlotto though.

Last edited:

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
That’s your science.
I know a guy who’s uncle is a lawyer, top notch, one of those queens ones. Now I know a person’s friend who cracked aids , nearly. All thru big footy, amazing place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
That’s your science.

You sound a lot like Donald Trump.

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Go suck a fat one buddy. I can’t count to twenty without taking off my shoes but god forbid I know smart people.
You probably won’t believe my uncle played in 3 premierships or that my brother in law is related to a Nobel prize winner... but hey... enjoy. Run like a sheepdog that only thinks like the pack and only does what Facebook tells them.
You fool. You got given a brain to question things and you’d rather keep it in your original wrapping in case you have to use it one day.
PS floggo- I’m vaxxed
My list of knowing famous people thru big footy keeps rising. Three times hey.

Jul 30, 2011
Right behind you
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gunners & Steelers
You sound a lot like Donald Trump.
I tried to be nice and have a discussion that involves brains but you lot missed the point and proved mine.
Not one of you that kicked me for saying maybe it’s not a bad thing to question things rather than be a bunch of hens made me change my mind on the idiots, the mindless, the feeblethat this society has become.
And you... have you ever re read anything you have posted? 99% of it is dribble and the other 1% is yes sir

Grumblebum

Debutant
Mar 9, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That’s your science.

She is actually correct. MRNA technology has only been around for 30 years and Corona is it first real implementation. But all medical advances at one point had no long term effect including penicillin. It has always been risk versus reward and the risk of the MRNA on things like cancer will be much less than the risk you take eating processed chicken nuggets.

PS if they had tested penicillin on guinea pigs we would not be using antibiotics today as it is toxic to them.

Jul 30, 2011
Right behind you
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gunners & Steelers
She is actually correct. MRNA technology has only been around for 30 years and Corona is it first real implementation. But all medical advances at one point had no long term effect including penicillin. It has always been risk versus reward and the risk of the MRNA on things like cancer will be much less than the risk you take eating processed chicken nuggets.

PS if they had tested penicillin on guinea pigs we would not be using antibiotics today as it is toxic to them.
Thank you. Not from me but her. Sense is so rare these days

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I tried to be nice and have a discussion that involves brains but you lot missed the point and proved mine.
Not one of you that kicked me for saying maybe it’s not a bad thing to question things rather than be a bunch of hens made me change my mind on the idiots, the mindless, the feeblethat this society has become.
And you... have you ever re read anything you have posted? 99% of it is dribble and the other 1% is yes sir

Not really, you came into this thread and posted aggressively and by abusing other posters, and now you sook that people are so mean.

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
who cares,hes entitled to his beliefs,stick with them and you cant go wrong,money is inconsequential,if you live for money your doomed
that is the one guarantee,if you have to be coerced into taking medication your doubley doomed,defiling your own personal property which is DNA
for the sake of money,that man is surely to be cast,no one can save that man,youve already been saved by the highest,WTF is man defiling his DNA,
his own private property for ? Money ? you'll be on a path of no return make no mistake,you'll then own nothing,not even the highests greatest gift
he gave you,your very own,unique DNA,they'll own it and u forevermore :thumbsupv1: keep buying- $$$$- into the spell theyve cast
Time to put down the glass bbq...

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
When you message is spreading misinformation which is dangerous to public health, then you lose any rights to free speech on that subject.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back