AFL star’s anti-vax views cost him friendship

Remove this Banner Ad

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
Majority of the medical fraternity against me?. There are people far more qualified to be in the positions fauci and co find themselves in yet they're silenced. Strange how they've built camps for the unvaccinated soon and yet you people still can't draw back on history as a reference point to what comes next.
It's like big pharmaceutical companies and governments would never lead you astray why would they possibly do that.

You know you're not supposed to live down that rabbit hole, right?

Fauci who gave up his career to work on the AIDS epidemic?

Name them.

You know he and people like him in governments around the world have teams, they don’t just make it up off the top of their head?
Dr Peter McCullough is far more qualified for the position yet because he doesn't tow the line he is silenced.
Stop. Just stop this crap.
What are you gonna do when it happens ? Just happily watch your fellow Australians be put in them because you refused to believe your government would do such a thing to its own people.

Maybe use approve of Fauci experimenting on innocent dogs as well in an inhumane way. Or the gain of function research he helped fund why do use live with your head in the sand when it's quite obvious what's going on.

Dr Peter McCullough is
full of s**t.

Silenced? Really?

How did you hear of him if he’s silenced? Through which media did his message make it’s way to your shell-like? The Intellectual Dark Web? YouTube? Twitter? Facebook? Perhaps he has a blog? An Insta? He posts it up on Pinterest?

full of sh*t.

Silenced? Really?

How did you hear of him if he’s silenced? Through which media did his message make it’s way to your shell-like? The Intellectual Dark Web? YouTube? Twitter? Facebook? Perhaps he has a blog? An Insta? He posts it up on Pinterest?
Rumble seems to be the only place these people are able to voice their opinions i dunno what you're getting so worked up over it's quite clear doctors are being silenced worldwide lol. Just because you think it's sh*t doesn't make it so. Go have a listen to some of the things these people are saying so you can make an informed decision.

Rumble seems to be the only place these people are able to voice their opinions i dunno what you're getting so worked up over it's quite clear doctors are being silenced worldwide lol. Just because you think it's sh*t doesn't make it so. Go have a listen to some of the things these people are saying so you can make an informed decision.

Your "informed" decision process sounds like you're putting 2 and 2 together to get 5. Its as mind-numbing as Eddie Bravo's hot-takes after binging on the usual, clickbait "You're being lied to!" YouTube videos.

How many red circles, pointing arrows and shocked emoji in a clickbait preview image does it take for the truther's truth to be revealed to us unenlightened?

Majority of the medical fraternity against me?. There are people far more qualified to be in the positions fauci and co find themselves in yet they're silenced. Strange how they've built camps for the unvaccinated soon and yet you people still can't draw back on history as a reference point to what comes next.
It's like big pharmaceutical companies and governments would never lead you astray why would they possibly do that.
OOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR…….. here’s another thought to consider:

These public health “experts” have actually done years of study and work to achieve pre-eminence in their fields, they know what they’re talking about, and they’re only interested in making life safe and secure and free for the maximum number of people possible, and, wait for it……. There actually isn’t a conspiracy around vaccination.

Maybe use approve of Fauci experimenting on innocent dogs as well in an inhumane way. Or the gain of function research he helped fund why do use live with your head in the sand when it's quite obvious what's going on.
Well going on your example here clearly imitating written English, it’s obvious why you don’t understand science.

The best and dumbest I’ve heard so far is that the vaccine protects you from COVID but not from unvaccinated:laughv1::laughing:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d hazard that the meaning is that the unvaccinated amongst us are the intellectual halfwits that bring society down as a whole.
Ergo, whilst we are protected against COVID, we’re not protected from the dumb in society.
That’s my take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s an old saying that I’ve grown quite fond of recently: you can’t reason someone out of a position they didn’t reason themselves into. When most of us “research” an issue, what we are actually doing is:

• formulating an initial opinion the first time we hear about something,
  • evaluating everything we encounter after that through that lens of our gut instinct,
  • finding reasons to think positively about the portions of the narrative that support or justify our initial opinion,
  • and finding reasons to discount or otherwise dismiss the portions that detract from it.”

If the point was poor it would have been dismantled on its merits without the need for false stereotyping and personal attacks. So strike option one. I read some of my posts. Very straight forward. Strike option two.

The option I select as most obvious would be your post itself. A tendency towards dichotomous thinking. We saw it too with “GP or internets“. When you can only see the world as a set of binary propositions, you get stuck in a supporter type mentality. My team vs other team. Informed pro-vax vs nut job antivax.

The reality - I’ve been vaxed longer than any of you, been virus conscious/cautious longer than any of you, lived through the impact of the virus in my community arguably greater than any of you, and seem to know more about medical science in general to boot.

But I don’t fit in your dichotomous world. It’s just easier to invent a caricature belonging to the “other team”. I get it. It’s a human frailty we all share. But seriously, to blame my “delivery” as the reason for you doing this, well that’s just weakness of character IMO.

The line in bold means that your sanctimonious carry on can be dismissed as drivel. You have absolutely no way of proving any of that. I mean, making such claims is just laughable. You have no idea who most of the people on this forum are. Or what their lived experience is. What utter arrogance (and misguided arrogance at that).

Hence your posts get treated as they do.

The line in bold means that your sanctimonious carry on can be dismissed as drivel. You have absolutely no way of proving any of that. I mean, making such claims is just laughable. You have no idea who most of the people on this forum are. Or what their lived experience is. What utter arrogance (and misguided arrogance at that).

Hence your posts get treated as they do.

He does have a mate in Colorado though. I bet you don't!

I would really like for all of of to be untied on this vaccine issue and I think I've found some common ground.

I was reading the comments on an article mentioning that Warren Tredrae isn't vaccinated against Covid and it hit me. When we find out somebody in the public eye is unvaccinated, we all develop "a new level of respect" for that person.

When we find out somebody in the public eye is unvaccinated, we all develop "a new level of respect" for that person.
Higher or lower. Or, you know, we remember they exist.

I would really like for all of of to be untied on this vaccine issue and I think I've found some common ground.

I was reading the comments on an article mentioning that Warren Tredrae isn't vaccinated against Covid and it hit me. When we find out somebody in the public eye is unvaccinated, we all develop "a new level of respect" for that person.

It really is disappointing. They are kind of treated as modern day “draft dodgers”, but so much less is being asked of them by the community. Not sure if it makes that better or worse.

"Maybe use..."

"why do use..."

Fork me dead, you can't argue with genius like this folks. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back