AFL star’s anti-vax views cost him friendship

Remove this Banner Ad

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
Maybe use approve of Fauci experimenting on innocent dogs as well in an inhumane way.
Is the anti-vax, Covid denying crowd now campaigning against animal experimentation?

When did this come about? Is there a newsletter I can read to keep me informed about your activism?

Is the anti-vax, Covid denying crowd now campaigning against animal experimentation?

When did this come about? Is there a newsletter I can read to keep me informed about your activism?
Wait until the first total fire ban of summer! They're not going to take it well... an unelected bureaucrat impinging on their sovereign right to light fires and burn sh*t.

"FREEDUM!"

Wait until the first total fire ban of summer! They're not going to take it well... an unelected bureaucrat impinging on their sovereign right to light fires and burn sh*t.

"FREEDUM!"

Anti-vaxxer: "Well, that analogy doesn't make sense, because it infringes on other people's rights to their own safety"

Us: "...why do you think we're asking for you to get vaccinated then?"

Majority of the medical fraternity against me?. There are people far more qualified to be in the positions fauci and co find themselves in yet they're silenced. Strange how they've built camps for the unvaccinated soon and yet you people still can't draw back on history as a reference point to what comes next.
It's like big pharmaceutical companies and governments would never lead you astray why would they possibly do that.
Unvaccinated can choose to get vaccinated (medical exemption is treated like vaccinated for purpose of shops etc)
While the example you gave Jews were not able to become not Jews.

Dr Peter McCullough is far more qualified for the position yet because he doesn't tow the line he is silenced.

What are you gonna do when it happens ? Just happily watch your fellow Australians be put in them because you refused to believe your government would do such a thing to its own people.
Unvaccinated = unaustralian
Leaner scum

My body, my decision m8.
And the rest of society has decided that they want to be protected from the risk associated with your decision.

And the rest of society has decided that they want to be protected from the risk associated with your decision.
Chief, one look through my posts in this thread would indicate that I am firmly in the pro-vax and was simply taking the piss.

Chief, one look through my posts in this thread would indicate that I am firmly in the pro-vax and was simply taking the piss.

Yeah I knew you were extracting the urine but I think it's sad that sarcasm like that is actually a serious position by the anti-vaxxers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They mostly come out at night.

Mostly.
I suspect it’s to do with the US timezone, as most of their points stem directly from US right wing extremists (hence Trump 2020 flags at a protest in Australia), our night time corresponding to the US morning so that’s when they get their new ‘facts’

"Lol I bet you believe in lizard people! xD" Says the bloke who believes in global warming and evolutionism
If you have some scientific data the scientists have missed, go right ahead and table it, otherwise, I think we can take it as read that most non-insane people on here lead their way through life with an acceptance of science, not unscience.

It's clearly a thing if you're creating a 2 tier society because the unvaccinated are supposedly a threat lol. Either your vaccine works or it doesn't.
Imagine a "2 tier society" in which the tiers supposedly separating are so flimsy that you can avoid being in the lower echelon simply by getting a free vaccine around at your local pharmacy.

Maybe use approve of Fauci experimenting on innocent dogs as well in an inhumane way. Or the gain of function research he helped fund why do use live with your head in the sand when it's quite obvious what's going on.

And just like that, your opinion is well and truly deemed 'irrelevant' because you can't grasp basic English.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back