AFL star’s anti-vax views cost him friendship

Remove this Banner Ad

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
I don’t see any problem with vaccines until I’m told to jump without the opportunity to ask how high.
No, no. Apparently if you’re against this particular vaccine than you’re a conspiracy theorist nutter who believes in Santa and deserve to be treated as a second class citizen and be spoken down to here.

Others? What the hell kind of response is that?

If the vaccine was so effective, why would someone need to get it to protect others who choose to get vaccinated?
It’s like being told we have to wear diapers because that one neighbour down the road occasionally shits himself

No, no. Apparently if you’re against this particular vaccine than you’re a conspiracy theorist nutter who believes in Santa and deserve to be treated as a second class citizen and be spoken down to here.
Correct. You do deserve it. Second class is being kind.

Correct. You do deserve it. Second class is being kind.
I cannot recall a single anti covid vaxxer insulting someone who has gotten jabbed but all you holier than thou claiming the moral high ground do it at any chance you get. That’s a second class citizen. So inept you can’t even throw a few points in without resorting to insults, prepubescent behaviour.

I cannot recall a single anti covid vaxxer insulting someone who has gotten jabbed but all you holier than thou claiming the moral high ground do it at any chance you get. That’s a second class citizen. So inept you can’t even throw a few points in without resorting to insults, prepubescent behaviour.
Theme of this whole thread…

Boring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you both won’t watch but have a listen to DOCTORS and SCIENTISTS talk about the vaccine. I know neither of you will because you’d obviously know more than doctors and scientists about the vaccine.

Don’t ignore this video then accuse me of not sharing anything that counters your bull dust.
Covid kills, the vax saves
FACT

You have offered nothing.

I don’t see any problem with vaccines until I’m told to jump without the opportunity to ask how high.

You live in a society that has rules, laws and obligations - of which most are happy to follow. If you want to participate in that society, then you have to abide by what the vast majority decide to do. That's how democracy works. If you're in the minority, your voice means less. If the state says you need to drive at 100 k's on the highway, wear a seatbelt, not steal, pay your taxes, then that's the agreement you enter into if you want to be a functioning, participating member of society.

You don't want to participate, go live in the bush and survive off the grid. When we had polio last century, people got vaxxed. When we had smallpox, people got vaxxed. When we had measles, people got vaxxed - and still do.

That's the contract you sign to be part of a society. If you want to do whatever you want, whenever you want, then you're living in anarchy and not participating in society.

TL; DR - if society says that you need to get vaccinated in order for the vast majority to keep on functioning, then just shut the f*ck up and get vaccinated. If society requires you to not drink and drive so that people don't die from your stupidity, then shut the f*ck up and take a cab home. You want to participate, then shut up and be part of society, or live off the grid.

You can go on my ignore list too, as you seem to be another who's drunk the kool aid who I'm not gonna waste any more time on.

See ya :)

You live in a society that has rules, laws and obligations - of which most are happy to follow. If you want to participate in that society, then you have to abide by what the vast majority decide to do. That's how democracy works. If you're in the minority, your voice means less. If the state says you need to drive at 100 k's on the highway, wear a seatbelt, not steal, pay your taxes, then that's the agreement you enter into if you want to be a functioning, participating member of society.

You don't want to participate, go live in the bush and survive off the grid. When we had polio last century, people got vaxxed. When we had smallpox, people got vaxxed. When we had measles, people got vaxxed - and still do.

That's the contract you sign to be part of a society. If you want to do whatever you want, whenever you want, then you're living in anarchy and not participating in society.

TL; DR - if society says that you need to get vaccinated in order for the vast majority to keep on functioning, then just shut the f*ck up and get vaccinated. If society requires you to not drink and drive so that people don't die from your stupidity, then shut the f*ck up and take a cab home. You want to participate, then shut up and be part of society, or live off the grid.

You can go on my ignore list too, as you seem to be another who's drunk the kool aid who I'm not gonna waste any more time on.

See ya :)
If those useless campaigners didn’t threaten my livelihood then I’d rather take my chances than get vaccinated. I never asked to be born and I haven’t wanted to be alive for the entirety of my adult life. Yet sadly I’m here anyway. In fact if it wasn’t for my little girl, I would just opt to become another statistic. The real pandemic.

You dont have the guts to put up an argument.

Just some hocus pious conspiracy . Why are the governments of the world so keen to em,brace the pandemic that is costing so much if it is not real????

Tell us why 5million deaths due to covid is nothing???
The virus is a real thing, the vaccine mostly works but in very rare instances people do get effects from it. Probably the same people who have underlying health issues and would have got the same thing if they caught covid though. That’s inevitable so I never argue on that topic.

Why is it not ok if I’d still just prefer not to have it because I’m attractive, healthy, and most likely would barely get a scratch? Why have I had my own government try to make me homeless? Treacherous

You dont have the guts to put up an argument.

Just some hocus pious conspiracy . Why are the governments of the world so keen to em,brace the pandemic that is costing so much if it is not real????

Tell us why 5million deaths due to covid is nothing???
Each time you quote me with this drivel, I’ll continue responding with this link of doctors and scientists talking about the vax until you have a proper response.

Last edited by a moderator:
If those useless campaigners didn’t threaten my livelihood then I’d rather take my chances than get vaccinated. I never asked to be born and I haven’t wanted to be alive for the entirety of my adult life. Yet sadly I’m here anyway. In fact if it wasn’t for my little girl, I would just opt to become another statistic. The real pandemic.
Hold the line, you’re not alone mate. Don’t let clowns like these dictate your way of living and thinking.

who cares,hes entitled to his beliefs,stick with them and you cant go wrong,money is inconsequential,if you live for money your doomed
that is the one guarantee,if you have to be coerced into taking medication your doubley doomed,defiling your own personal property which is DNA
for the sake of money,that man is surely to be cast,no one can save that man,youve already been saved by the highest,WTF is man defiling his DNA,
his own private property for ? Money ? you'll be on a path of no return make no mistake,you'll then own nothing,not even the highests greatest gift
he gave you,your very own,unique DNA,they'll own it and u forevermore :thumbsupv1: keep buying- $$$$- into the spell theyve cast
if you are that worried about your dna which is quite a useless thing to dwell over why not just pay to freeze your sperm beforehand

Each time you quote me with this drivel, I’ll continue responding with this link of doctors and scientists talking about the vax until you have a proper response.
Yeah stop posting this garbage.

Last edited:
The virus is a real thing, the vaccine mostly works but in very rare instances people do get effects from it. Probably the same people who have underlying health issues and would have got the same thing if they caught covid though. That’s inevitable so I never argue on that topic.

Why is it not ok if I’d still just prefer not to have it because I’m attractive, healthy, and most likely would barely get a scratch? Why have I had my own government try to make me homeless? Treacherous
Because you're a selfish git who absolutely cannot understand that this isn't about you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back