Remove this Banner Ad

N. Vlastuin A. Rance C. Johnson

G. Wright P. Foster D. White

D. Murphy M. Rioli D. Millane

G. Brown D. Brereton N. Winmar

S. Foschini M. Jackson W. Capper

M. Lee D. Weightman M. Knights

Int: M. Richardson K. Langdon C. Lewis C. Mainwaring D. Jarman A. Jarman
You go to the effort of disliking my team and then post this? Just wow.

You go to the effort of disliking my team and then post this? Just wow.
If you added Dusty and a few more Riolis then Bruce would come out of retirement. Between those fellas and the pretty boys listed he’d have a field day mate

I just thought I'd put up a serious team because you were obviously taking the piss with your effort.

Yours is literally the worst team I've seen posted on here. I'm not even entertaining this...I've seen all your other posts on other boards - and all you are is a predictable troll.

See ya.

Ignored :)

Tosser did same with me. Poster needs to learn!
Learn what lol!? That the dislike option is only there to never be used.

Look, there was some teams that I liked, yours unfortunately wasn't one of them, no big deal 👍

Learn what lol!? That the dislike option is only there to never be used.

Look, there was some teams that I liked, yours unfortunately wasn't one of them, no big deal 👍
Learn that whatever alias you use on BF you will be found out for your blatant trolling.

When I saw your team I realised you are not to be taken seriously. Fair dinkum! Wright, White, Foster (Who?), Foschini, Mark Jackson, Capper, Mark Lee, Matthew Knights… full marks for your comedic effort

Anyone who saw Bunji (McLeod) who doesn’t have him off half back doesn’t football!
Mvp BnFs AAs premierships
norm smiths indigenous team of the century over 300 games and a joy to watch!
McLeod (and Fevola) are the only people that I’d be willing to chuck in my best team despite the fact I would’ve only saw 5-6 years worth of their careers.

Hmm you guys agree with this list? I didn’t see a few of them. Richmond’s done all right though. Lloyd way to low, brown too high and Fevola too low imo IMG_6054.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hmm you guys agree with this list? I didn’t see a few of them. Richmond’s done all right though. Lloyd way to low, brown too high and Fevola too low imo View attachment 1561498

Not a bad list. Who’s missing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Kennedy is really stiff imo. I’d prefer him over Hawkins but I can see the argument either way. 50/50

I think Hawkins gets the edge because of his goal assists and ruck work in the forward line. Kennedy was a champ though

I reckon Eddie Betts deserves to be compared with Daicos, not Milne, though. Not saying Eddie was better. Both had X-factor. Daicos for doing miraculous things with the ball and Betts for kicking impossible goals. Both kicked > 500 goals - Betts, 640 goals in 350 games in a tougher era for forwards, and Daicos, 549 goals in 250 games.
I suspect people that are slightly younger don't realise that Daicos played incredible football as a midfielder/centreman.

He also kicked 76 goals as a teenager.

No disrespect to Betts, but he's not in the same league as Daicos.

I suspect people that are slightly younger don't realise that Daicos played incredible football as a midfielder/centreman.

You're right. Daicos spent his prime years as a gun on-baller, also often injured. He was 29 when he when he kicked 90 odd in 1990, old for a footballer then. I didn't see him play but talking to those that did, I reckon he could've gone close to 1000 goals if he was a permanent forward. Love Eddie but Daicos in a different class entirely.

I remember 94 onwards...if I forget a few names excuse me.

B: Wanganeen Silvagni Enright
HB: McLeod Jakovich Hodge
C: Matera Williams Goodes
HF: Hird Carey Ablett Sr
FF: Betts Lockett Dunstall
R: Cox Judd Ablett Jr
INT: Voss Cousins Martin Fyfe

Just on Daicos again, can’t understand why Collingwood gave him the flick after 1 bad year with injury. Kicked 69 (lol) in 92 and had been relatively injury free the previous few years. Wish he’d said yes to coming to us. Might‘ve won himself another flag in 95 ;)

I remember Lloyd once wondering how Richo kicked so many goals for Richmond when he saw how much harder it was for himself when Essendon started to struggle. Probably the reason Carey has Lloyd lower than you'd expect and Richo (282 games 800 goals) at 6.

richo is very much under rated

in a better preforming side, he would naturally have better stats (on his already impressive stats) and perhaps we may not have seen the temper tantrums

a similar story could be said for pav

I would take bartlett over daicos for great small forwards, who could play midfield at an elite level, from the past era

The closer to them in more recent times is Aker and perhaps Farmer if but for his tumultuous personality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back