AFL Teams delisting, retire, trades (update p4)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sad way to end it for him. Guys like Moore and Langdon should think about Griffen and Deleidio before they place 100% faith in what their managers tell them to do.
Are you sure they are moving or could it be they are just negotiating the best outcome so as to stay at Collingwood?

PIEWITHSAUCE

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are you sure they are moving or could it be they are just negotiating the best outcome so as to stay at Collingwood?
Let me know when you find the part where I said I was sure they're leaving and I'll tell you. I would encourage them to negotiate the best deal possible but not be talked into moving for a bit more money or success as it has bitten a few on the bum. I think any player would be silly to leave this group at the moment.....that's all.

If it's all game playing then so be it.

Baltimore Jack

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Let me know when you find the part where I said I was sure they're leaving and I'll tell you. I would encourage them to negotiate the best deal possible but not be talked into moving for a bit more money or success as it has bitten a few on the bum. I think any player would be silly to leave this group at the moment.....that's all.

If it's all game playing then so be it.
Ok, I"ll keep an eye out for it

Maggie5

Spec Moderator
Apr 3, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
He is 26, any chance someone will pick him up?

CLAREMONT midfielder Jye Bolton has become the most decorated current-day player in the west, winning his second Sandover Medal on Monday night and raising prospects of an AFL draft lifeline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nahnah

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
He is 26, any chance someone will pick him up?

CLAREMONT midfielder Jye Bolton has become the most decorated current-day player in the west, winning his second Sandover Medal on Monday night and raising prospects of an AFL draft lifeline.
I liked him when he was with us, hope he gets another crack at it. Can't see it being with us though, maybe Gold Coast or Freo

left at home

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 17, 2015
qld
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
miami dolphins
I liked him when he was with us, hope he gets another crack at it. Can't see it being with us though, maybe Gold Coast or Freo
He is the type the blues also should try and draft, but probably will not

Top Bottom