AFL Teams delisting, retire, trades (update p4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wills will ask to leave and don't be surprised if Crocker does too.
What? Why?

Wills would’ve got games with a better run with injury, particularly earlier in the year when he was ahead of Sier. Going forward may be a different matter though.

Are you sure they are moving or could it be they are just negotiating the best outcome so as to stay at Collingwood?

Let me know when you find the part where I said I was sure they're leaving and I'll tell you. I would encourage them to negotiate the best deal possible but not be talked into moving for a bit more money or success as it has bitten a few on the bum. I think any player would be silly to leave this group at the moment.....that's all.

If it's all game playing then so be it.

Let me know when you find the part where I said I was sure they're leaving and I'll tell you. I would encourage them to negotiate the best deal possible but not be talked into moving for a bit more money or success as it has bitten a few on the bum. I think any player would be silly to leave this group at the moment.....that's all.

If it's all game playing then so be it.
Ok, I"ll keep an eye out for it

He is 26, any chance someone will pick him up?

CLAREMONT midfielder Jye Bolton has become the most decorated current-day player in the west, winning his second Sandover Medal on Monday night and raising prospects of an AFL draft lifeline.

He is 26, any chance someone will pick him up?

CLAREMONT midfielder Jye Bolton has become the most decorated current-day player in the west, winning his second Sandover Medal on Monday night and raising prospects of an AFL draft lifeline.
I liked him when he was with us, hope he gets another crack at it. Can't see it being with us though, maybe Gold Coast or Freo

I liked him when he was with us, hope he gets another crack at it. Can't see it being with us though, maybe Gold Coast or Freo
He is the type the blues also should try and draft, but probably will not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back