AFL tell new 'beggar bitch' Geelong to GAGF!

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s all well and good.

What you really need to do though is trade your 80% losing record in Finals coach,for a proper one.

Has won finals more recently that Clarko.

Well I guess a back-to-back straight setter 0-4thorn supporter would know all about losing finals.

Yep a couple of learning losses on the way to rebuilding, before we launch into winning more Premierships. (Its what we do)

That's why we have been doing it at an astonishing rate for over half a century.

Including humiliating the best Handbagger team in their history in 08. :thumbsu:

But you guys (apart from a couple of the smarter ones on the Handbagger board) have no clue that your 80% losing record in Finals coach, is trolling you from within.

But you guys (apart from a couple of the smarter ones on the Handbagger board) have no clue that your 80% losing record in Finals coach, is trolling you from within.
Mission accomplished.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When it comes to my label as a spineless front runner, well it’s fair enough, I do go missing for extended periods of time.
About time you admit it, as you know that banjo won’t play itself. 👍

Pumped up on Actovegin from the Ukraine.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
ccc2a8211084496194be9be0ca160bff6fe9343e

images

4BE1AA6100000578-5694381-Bomber_Thompson_has_been_dating_a_deported_Thai_woman_pictured_t-a-11_1525531345421.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back