AFL tell new 'beggar bitch' Geelong to GAGF!

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We've all told them to fu** off when they approach us on the street- some filthy junkette who is either too ugly or too lazy to sell her arse for enough cash for her next hit so she takes to hassling strangers for 'some change to buy a train ticket to Bendigo'.

Well thats the Geelong football club .

Pathetic beggar bitches pleading for permission to break the salary cap to pay Kelly
Screenshot_20191202-200431_Chrome.jpg

Like I've said about Geelong in the past. they're the spoilt child of the AFL. But by always giving into their incessant whinging and wining and demands for special treatment, the AFL have not sated them, or made them happy. It's just enabled them, and made them feel even more entitled.
This is what they get for pandering to their spoilt child. They've created an insatiable little monster.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Seems more worthwhile than asking the AFL for special consideration to get in Ty Vickery

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
We've all told them to fu** off when they approach us on the street- some filthy junkette who is either too ugly or too lazy to sell her arse for enough cash for her next hit so she takes to hassling strangers for 'some change to buy a train ticket to Bendigo'.

Well thats the Geelong football club .

Pathetic beggar bitches pleading for permission to break the salary cap to pay Kelly
View attachment 788182
A tremendous post and a disturbing post from the OP. If Chris Scott wasn't a coach he would be into fraud or be a confidence trickster selling weight loss tea.

Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There are no other teams
Seems more worthwhile than asking the AFL for special consideration to get in Ty Vickery
Could be worse.

We could have extended the contract of a bloke that now has an 80% losing record in Finals.

I hope the Handbaggers ask for some help in signing C.Scott up for life, I am positive that all the AFL clubs would be supportive.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Surprised the AFL didn’t go with what the cats want... we pretty much run the whole comp.
Imagine running the whole comp, getting your man changing rules for you, the whole box and dice, and still choking in finals...

Back