AFL, the greatest sport in the world video

Remove this Banner Ad

Its the initials of it you piece of s**t, you need a bullet.

Theres nothing wrong with the video, but you can't say AFL isn't a sport. Your saying its a governing body... So when the game come out on PS3, how come its called AFL LIVE, shouldn't it be Football live? because your playing the sport....

... So when the game come out on PS3, how come its called AFL LIVE......

the same reason why NBA games are called NBA live and not 'Basketball' - Because you are playing a game based on that particular league.

AFL is a league, not a sport. Australian Football is the sport.
I play Australian Football in a pub based competition here in Melbourne. I play the same game, but I certainly do not play AFL...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the same reason why NBA games are called NBA live and not 'Basketball' - Because you are playing a game based on that particular league.

AFL is a league, not a sport. Australian Football is the sport.
I play Australian Football in a pub based competition here in Melbourne. I play the same game, but I certainly do not play AFL...

No way... the other guy was right, now you can tell everyone you are an AFL superstar! ;)

Theres nothing wrong with the video, but you can't say AFL isn't a sport. Your saying its a governing body... So when the game come out on PS3, how come its called AFL LIVE, shouldn't it be Football live? because your playing the sport....
Do you have FIFA 2013?

Do you kick the FIFA ball around at the park?

Do you have FIFA 2013?

Do you kick the FIFA ball around at the park?

Only when I'm playing a ******* Irritating Fat arsehole and they beat me. Then yes, I will be kicking him around.

You say I'm going to have a kick of the football because that's what the ball is called... When I say to people, I'm going to the Football this weekend, and they ask AFL? I don't just say na its not AFL because that's a governing body I'm going to the sport.....

You say I'm going to have a kick of the football because that's what the ball is called... When I say to people, I'm going to the Football this weekend, and they ask AFL? I don't just say na its not AFL because that's a governing body I'm going to the sport.....
No, you would be going to an AFL game (or a VFL game, or a VAFA game, maybe an EFL game).

You wouldn't say "I'm going to watch Noble Park play AFL this arvo".

No, you would be going to an AFL game (or a VFL game, or a VAFA game, maybe an EFL game).

You wouldn't say "I'm going to watch Noble Park play AFL this arvo".
haha surely you get what im saying then, its a game, or sport...??

To the OP

jiFfM.jpg

You guys have no idea what your on about, you can put all the gay signs up you want, but it doesn't prove your point...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back