Think Tank AFL to give Norf unfair home advantage due to Corona virus.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s more AFL bullshit that Norf will get an unfair advantage if teams have to play in front of empty stadiums. It’s like every home game for them while clubs like Richmond, Collingwood, well every other team gets disadvantaged.

A7F20173-2D9A-4D22-82F3-D4B23ADDCE75.jpeg 23376676-E8E8-4EE1-A974-728637BA0AFE.jpeg

Now watch this flogwallah head to the supermarket on the way home and infect everyone because he forgot to stock up on food items in favour of toilet paper. 🙃
Did you read about the dingbat who refused to go into quarantine and instead decided to go work several shifts at the large international hotel he was employed at? *ing pinhead! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Did you read about the dingbat who refused to go into quarantine and instead decided to go work several shifts at the large international hotel he was employed at? f*n pinhead! 🤦🏻‍♂️
coronavirus-memes-13.png

Did you read about the dingbat who refused to go into quarantine and instead decided to go work several shifts at the large international hotel he was employed at? f*n pinhead! 🤦🏻‍♂️
* that!
If I get corona virus I'm taking full advantage!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back