Rumour AFL to orchestrate Clarko's move north?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just in case anyone is wondering what Clarko will be up to for the next six months before he gets ready to pack his bags heading north of the Murray/Tweed.

Bump.

I'm thinking there are really only two possible destinations for Clarko.

North or GWS.

Port the only other possible but a serious long shot.
now or never for port ? if they lose to a so so Richmond next week i wouldnt see the point of holding Hinkley,not a GF appearance under his tenure
anyway the drums will be beating if they go down to another mid table side i feel

He’d be mad not to take on GWS.

They have more underperforming talent than pretty much every list, and should be a certified top 4 team.

take it to the bank,he'll be going to Port if they miss the finals,only reason he wont go is if he believes he wont win it within 3 seasons with the list
only teams he'll entertain are Port or Gold Coast,the rest are faaaarkd including Essendon

I reckon Bevo is done. He's completely unhinged.
nah.....hes no respect for AFL house,hes non attendence at Gils gatherings is proof,hes no time for pieces of sh*t such as Gil and his cronies and he knows
the dirt they hide and have on theyre hands,dont worry bout Bevo,he refuses to be anyones lap dog
hes head and shoulders above 15 of the other coaches hes up against.when they win a flag then ya can probably compare them to Beveridge
at the moment tho 85% of em have done FA.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah.....hes no respect for AFL house,hes non attendence at Gils gatherings is proof,hes no time for pieces of sh*t such as Gil and his cronies and he knows
the dirt they hide and have on theyre hands,dont worry bout Bevo,he refuses to be anyones lap dog

Admirable…unless you live in a glass house, which i can confirm belo does

Admirable…unless you live in a glass house, which i can confirm belo does
regardless,being a member the least you want is your club to be playing off,thats the minimum,playing off within a specific time frame
who gives a faark bout his personality and poker game,your paid to deliver the goods,
flags arent given out to personalities...lotta delusional softies on here...glass house ? r you serious ? you dont win flags and make AFL grand finals
if ya soft,id say ya know or thing or three 85% of the others dont,pretty clear cut id say n i havent even looked at who you support
cos it dont matter,your basing opinion against facts

Edit : so Bevos in the same basket as Gil n friends ? care to enlighten the uninitiated

I don't think Bevo can deal with all types of personalities.
When challenged he does not hide his emotions that well.
I have a feeling that he will pull the pin at the end of the year.
They have a tough draw and the board will want answers.
I think he will say its all too hard.
Go sit out of footy for 12 months and comeback be a footy director or mentor.

geez wonder what you blokes have to say bout coaches who steer the ship for half dozen years and never even see the light of day,let alone 8-12
seasons w/o achieving anything....hard markers,sure theres not a touch of jealousy in the background here ?
going by your thinking every club should turn the coach over after 4-5 years regardless :think: interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back