AFL Torrent Site is Dead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Deontay Wilder
**** me. The site opened donations for like 5 days a year. PayPal really ****s me.

Their sister site for Australian sports is also down. :(

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #5
**** me. The site opened donations for like 5 days a year. PayPal really ****s me.

Their sister site for Australian sports is also down. :(
I did not know Aussie Sport Torrent Tracker Died? Did not know that.

I remember pre-euro that they put out a Massive Anti-Euro Piracy and saying they going after Trackers that have Sports.

So I guess all Sport Trackers have been Attacked by Copyright Trolls and they use PayPal to close there Accounts so they can't pay for the Servers.

MAKES ME SICK when this Happens.

The AFL has said nothing against it

Last edited:

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I did not know _______ Died? Did not know that.

I remember pre-euro that they put out a Massive Anti-Euro Piracy and saying they going after Trackers that have Sports.

So I guess all Sport Trackers have been Attacked by Copyright Trolls and they use PayPal to close there Accounts so they can't pay for the Servers.

MAKES ME SICK when this Happens.

The AFL has said nothing against it
Yo, you might wanna edit out that website name.

Yeah, sports torrent sites have been hit the hardest. But, PayPal are known to be shutting down torrent sites accounts. Surely they could've used another money holder? Seems a bit stupid. And now I have nowhere to go to collect some of the old games :'(

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #8
Yo, you might wanna edit out that website name.

Yeah, sports torrent sites have been hit the hardest. But, PayPal are known to be shutting down torrent sites accounts. Surely they could've used another money holder? Seems a bit stupid. And now I have nowhere to go to collect some of the old games :'(
I guess someone Dobbed them in or Copyright Trolls from FIFA and UEFA going around looking for Sport Torrent Trackers and trying to close them all down:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had that happen to a Very Popular Retro Gaming Site that was closed down. It's Very Sad.

Hope they can get it back. The Admins said they where looking at BitCoin for Donation

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I think they were all run by the same mob weren't they?
Yep.

The the AFL torrent site, the general Australian sports site (soccer, rugby), the tennis site, and that Australian TV site were run by the same people.

Fair to say I'm shattered :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #15
Yep.

The the AFL torrent site, the general Australian sports site (soccer, rugby), the tennis site, and that Australian TV site were run by the same people.

Fair to say I'm shattered :(
I am also Shattered. So us Aussie have no way of Getting Back-Ups of our TV Shows.

Hopefully they be back ASAP

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I am also Pretty Confident it will be back. Just hope they have a Back-Up of the site Ready when they get the Donation thing Fixed.

Though having 2 other sites down is a Worry
The major uploader there has a backup of 90% of the files on the site on his seedbox IIRC. So, if the site comes back, the files should be back. Hopefully.

Top Bottom