AFL Torrent Site is Dead?

Remove this Banner Ad

I did not know Aussie Sport Torrent Tracker Died? Did not know that.

I remember pre-euro that they put out a Massive Anti-Euro Piracy and saying they going after Trackers that have Sports.

So I guess all Sport Trackers have been Attacked by Copyright Trolls and they use PayPal to close there Accounts so they can't pay for the Servers.

MAKES ME SICK when this Happens.

The AFL has said nothing against it

I wonder why they don't just use public trackers? 'Hiding' obviously doesn't work...

I wonder why they don't just use public trackers? 'Hiding' obviously doesn't work...
PayPal requires the flimisiest evidence to close someone's account. It's not the site that was shut down, the PayPal account was shut down, meaning that servers couldn't be paid for...

This is a Update:

Firstly I want to thank everyone who has donated, and attempted to donate lately.

Your generosity is much appreciated!

However it is not all smooth sailing, as paypal pulled our account again within 24 hours of donations starting.

We are working on a solution that does not involve paypal, but is still accesible to the majority of users, but we aren't quite there yet.

Thank you again, and I will send out another message when we have something up and running.

its been going down periodically for weeks unfortunately :/

Did not know it been doing it for Weeks but only Noticed this week.

Would this because they don't pay the Server on Time or Maintenance?

Looks fine to me???
Yeah working fine. Site is notorious for going down. They use the cheapest servers available.

Still one of the best sites on the Internet :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks fine to me???

and It's Back Again.

As midorigreenwood has said. Been On and Off for at least this week

Yeah working fine. Site is notorious for going down. They use the cheapest servers available.

Still one of the best sites on the Internet :thumbsu:

Been Good for Me boxmatrix. Been only this week I noticed that it goes off-line for a bit

Agree. 1 of the Best Trackers on the Net

speaking of which, does anyone happen to have a spare invite for the site?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back