AFL Torrent Site is Dead?

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't give link but most people on here would know what it is.

Well I got a PM last week saying that PayPal had Closed there Account and Took all there Money Away. Now I can't Access it.

So does anyone know what Happened?

* me. The site opened donations for like 5 days a year. PayPal really shits me.

Their sister site for Australian sports is also down. :(

**** me. The site opened donations for like 5 days a year. PayPal really shits me.

I did not know Aussie Sport Torrent Tracker Died? Did not know that.

I remember pre-euro that they put out a Massive Anti-Euro Piracy and saying they going after Trackers that have Sports.

So I guess all Sport Trackers have been Attacked by Copyright Trolls and they use PayPal to close there Accounts so they can't pay for the Servers.

MAKES ME SICK when this Happens.

The AFL has said nothing against it

Last edited:
I did not know _______ Died? Did not know that.

I remember pre-euro that they put out a Massive Anti-Euro Piracy and saying they going after Trackers that have Sports.

So I guess all Sport Trackers have been Attacked by Copyright Trolls and they use PayPal to close there Accounts so they can't pay for the Servers.

MAKES ME SICK when this Happens.

The AFL has said nothing against it
Yo, you might wanna edit out that website name.

Yeah, sports torrent sites have been hit the hardest. But, PayPal are known to be shutting down torrent sites accounts. Surely they could've used another money holder? Seems a bit stupid. And now I have nowhere to go to collect some of the old games :'(

**** me. The site opened donations for like 5 days a year. PayPal really shits me.

can confirm - checked that as soon as I found the afl site was down

Yo, you might wanna edit out that website name.

Yeah, sports torrent sites have been hit the hardest. But, PayPal are known to be shutting down torrent sites accounts. Surely they could've used another money holder? Seems a bit stupid. And now I have nowhere to go to collect some of the old games :'(

I guess someone Dobbed them in or Copyright Trolls from FIFA and UEFA going around looking for Sport Torrent Trackers and trying to close them all down:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had that happen to a Very Popular Retro Gaming Site that was closed down. It's Very Sad.

Hope they can get it back. The Admins said they where looking at BitCoin for Donation

I think they were all run by the same mob weren't they?
Yep.

The the AFL torrent site, the general Australian sports site (soccer, rugby), the tennis site, and that Australian TV site were run by the same people.

Fair to say I'm shattered :(

Hope they can get it back. The Admins said they where looking at BitCoin for Donation
Bitcoin is a good option, but not many people know how to use it. Therefore many users might not donate :(

I think they were all run by the same mob weren't they?

Think so as had same Look.

Though I think the General Sport Tracker was ran and owned by someone different

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitcoin is a good option, but not many people know how to use it. Therefore many users might not donate :(

I think there be people on the Tracker more then happy to do it.

I read someone said they would happily send a Donation straight to a Bank Account

Yep.

The the AFL torrent site, the general Australian sports site (soccer, rugby), the tennis site, and that Australian TV site were run by the same people.

Fair to say I'm shattered :(

I am also Shattered. So us Aussie have no way of Getting Back-Ups of our TV Shows.

Hopefully they be back ASAP

bugger...:praying: it comes back, 'twas a good community of football watchers

I am also Pretty Confident it will be back. Just hope they have a Back-Up of the site Ready when they get the Donation thing Fixed.

Though having 2 other sites down is a Worry

Not sure if the site you a referring to is the one I used for the decade I lived in the UK. They were a lifeline for AFL content. Sad if it is.

Most Likely as there been only 1 AFL Torrent Tracker

I am also Pretty Confident it will be back. Just hope they have a Back-Up of the site Ready when they get the Donation thing Fixed.

Though having 2 other sites down is a Worry
The major uploader there has a backup of 90% of the files on the site on his seedbox IIRC. So, if the site comes back, the files should be back. Hopefully.

The major uploader there has a backup of 90% of the files on the site on his seedbox IIRC. So, if the site comes back, the files should be back. Hopefully.

Okay and Hopefully Account Info Too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back