AFL Torrent Site is Dead?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm completely new to the site and stumbled upon this thread in the search results. I stumbled (seems to be a thing for me) upon AFL two weeks ago during halftime of the Adelaide and Fremantle match. I refrained from reading histories of the teams and generally picked teams for somewhat random reasons. The teams I was cheering for were 1-1 after the Giants won the next night. The first match shown last week was with Collingwood and I got off to a great 5 quarters of footy...and then the implosion against Fremantle brought on nothing but misery for the remainder of that match and the rest of the weekend. I'll save the rest for the New Member post once I have sufficient permissions to create that thread.

Collingwood was streamed live on ESPN3 (at 4:30 yesterday morning) and for some irritating reason the replay is unavailable. Hence a search for "footy torrents" led me here. I'd appreciate an invite so I'm not at the mercy of US network decisions and frankly to watch the recap shows advertised during the matches. My email is msajeff [at] yahoo [dot] com. If you've been around for awhile you may remember the NFL section of the aussietorrents site which Dan broke off and formed TYT. I was in the first group of cappers there (a ton of Chicago Bears stuff) so if you know a mod/'00s-'15 capper/Dan you can get references there. If you're a member you probably recognize the first part of my email address as that's my nickname there as well. Again I'd appreciate an invite if anyone has one to spare. Thank you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back