AFL Torrent Site is Dead?

Remove this Banner Ad

Any ideas how I contact admin for the site? Been a member for 6-7yrs (rare user, but tried a couple of downloads lately) and have had my account banned 'leech warning expired' for some unknown reason.

Basically tried downloading 6-7 clips, and none even got beyond 'connecting to peers' stage so I deleted them off my utorrent. Surely that isn't isn't breaching any rules if I've deleted dead torrents???

Admittedly not a huge user... but still annoyed I've been banned for no reason. Especially when it is invite only these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any ideas how I contact admin for the site? Been a member for 6-7yrs (rare user, but tried a couple of downloads lately) and have had my account banned 'leech warning expired' for some unknown reason.

Basically tried downloading 6-7 clips, and none even got beyond 'connecting to peers' stage so I deleted them off my utorrent. Surely that isn't isn't breaching any rules if I've deleted dead torrents???

Admittedly not a huge user... but still annoyed I've been banned for no reason. Especially when it is invite only these days.
Most likley an inactive account if you had not been on the site for a while

I'd bend over backwards for a torrent of the Essendon series on Kayo. Living outside Australia, kayo doesn't work, even with a VPN

I'm looking for a 4K version of the 2018 Grand Final (if one exists). If somebody has an invite for somewhere that might help me find it - could you please PM me? Many thanks in advance.

Hi all!
Chasing an invite to the site if anyone has any spare! I am happy to seed 24/7 and support!

Any help grealty appreciated :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back