AFL Townsville

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi alcatraz, mate do you play footy at some club as well? When does the official season start here and also, is there any room for new players in league? Pls let me know

I'm new to Townsville and being a big footy fan have already joned a club (thuringowabulldogs). I've been training with the Townsville eagles over the last couple of weeks (u 14s) and can't wait till the season starts.

Anyone else on who lives in Townsville and plays footy, be keen to hear what the sides are like and how everything goes over here

Played my first game today against Barras.
Gave away the first goal at the top of the square, we got another one before I got the last 2 of the quarter, we're up by roughly 4 goals.
2nd Q nail a snap and a good handball and run goal. Kick another one. 5 to half time and we're up by 8 goals.
Go to CHB and don't do much but the team kicks away.
Get two goals in the last from CHB, one from the pocket grab and another handball run goal.
Ended up with 7.3 and we won by 101 points. Great game and pleased with my performance.

Final score
Bulldogs blue 17.8.110 def Barras 1.3.9

Played my first game today against Barras.
Gave away the first goal at the top of the square, we got another one before I got the last 2 of the quarter, we're up by roughly 4 goals.
2nd Q nail a snap and a good handball and run goal. Kick another one. 5 to half time and we're up by 8 goals.
Go to CHB and don't do much but the team kicks away.
Get two goals in the last from CHB, one from the pocket grab and another handball run goal.
Ended up with 7.3 and we won by 101 points. Great game and pleased with my performance.

Final score
Bulldogs blue 17.8.110 def Barras 1.3.9

Do you have a score from the other game by chance?

No

I saw hermit gold beating bulldogs red 6.3.39 to 2.8.20

I'll try and get the final scores tomorrow

Is it true that one of the Bulldogs new recruits for this season, Chris 'Muddy' Butcher, has torn his hamstring off the bone. Gone for the season.

Is it true that one of the Bulldogs new recruits for this season, Chris 'Muddy' Butcher, has torn his hamstring off the bone. Gone for the season.
is that the same Chris "Muddy" Butcher who use to run around for Streaky Bay in Sth Australia, snipeing players when they weren't looking.

Looks like 'Muddy" hasn't changed. He will snipe you when your not looking ,but when you have a crack at him there is never any comeback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back