Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA

In this thread, ploz provide sauces for anything you claim as fact. It can be specific such as an article link or Neale's sisters cousins hairdresser or vague such as "own sauces" but ploz avoid blanket statements with no reference point, it makes people antsy.

Geelong have two thirds but the only 4th is their own, thus far. So it's probably their own.
Nah they just got Hawks 4th

But I am 99% sure we got the Cats 4th

There wasn't a huge amount of time between the 2 deals, Cats probably snagged Hawks 4th finally and then decided they can give us theirs

It'll be 22 and f3 (Carl) for Clark and F4(Cats)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least half the picks in the top 20 this year will be busts.

Interesting take. I hope you're wrong since we have three of them. How would you define bust - play less than 50 games? 100 games?

Look forward to coming back in 4 years seeing people complain about who we could have had at Pick 22.

i had some peanut on the draft board arguing with me that draft picks were equal to the best player ever drafted after that pick.

its the classic hindsight. Every pick in the 2010 draft before Fyfe could have been used on Fyfe. So therefore anyone who traded a pick before 17 was a fool because they could have had fyfe. its idiotic.

i had some peanut on the draft board arguing with me that draft picks were equal to the best player ever drafted after that pick.

its the classic hindsight. Every pick in the 2010 draft before Fyfe could have been used on Fyfe. So therefore anyone who traded a pick before 17 was a fool because they could have had fyfe. its idiotic.
2009*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back