Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA

In this thread, ploz provide sauces for anything you claim as fact. It can be specific such as an article link or Neale's sisters cousins hairdresser or vague such as "own sauces" but ploz avoid blanket statements with no reference point, it makes people antsy.

This is why Freo need to say they are not only happy to keep him they want to keep him
I really struggle to see how we get a deal done for Lobb without decimating our already thin forward line.
I want Lobb gone now, but we need him. Colin Young is seriously childish, throwing toys out of the cot.

If Lobb is willing to play for less to go somewhere else, that surely helps us.

Maybe we can find a way to swing a trade for Jack Gunston while we are at it. Hawks have put everyone >26 yo on notice. About the same age (29 vs 28), but Gunston>>>>>>Lobb and would probably teach us a thing or two about how to set up a functioning forward line.

Maybe we can find a way to swing a trade for Jack Gunston while we are at it. Hawks have put everyone >26 yo on notice. About the same age (29 vs 28), but Gunston>>>>>>Lobb and would probably teach us a thing or two about how to set up a functioning forward line.
This is exactly who I was thinking.

Nah injury proned.

Nah injury proned.

Only this year. Was a model of consisetncy before that. Current injury would mean he would be quite cheap and even if injured he would be worth his spot as a forward coach. Gunston had a falling out with the younger players at the club earlier this year over the Mitchell-Clarkson saga so probably keen to get out.

Only this year. Was a model of consisetncy before that. Current injury would mean he would be quite cheap and even if injured he would be worth his spot as a forward coach. Gunston had a falling out with the younger players at the club earlier this year over the Mitchell-Clarkson saga so probably keen to get out.
The way Gunston left Adelaide has always left a stain against his name for me, and doesn't sit comfortably as something that indicates "coach". Terrific player though. But leadership needs more than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henry and Lobb are both managed by Colin Young.

This like by Henry on Instagram is brutal.

5a086d83416d26278e827cc3b94633ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for a future third.
I mean negotiating kind of works this way, we aren't going to fleece every team... in the end we pretty much met in the middle. They wanted 8 we said * off have 27.. they said * off.. they want 19 and a future pick we said * off just take 19 or 22... then bell may sayfine * you take a f3 aswell or they may say well * it just give us 22 and move on.

long story short we have gone from giving 8 to 19 or 22.

Matt Rendell on Trade Radio 1 min ago:
"I think Freo would accept GWS pick in 50s plus pay half of Lobbs salary"
Is this guy off his meds?
What if... There is some context behind this? I am personally amazed at the shitnuffery comment that we would even consider it.. but what if?

Surely we wouldn't .... would we? That's bordering on Hogan-esque shafting. Is there anything going on in the background with Lobby that we don't know about?

A balanced football analyst just wouldn't let go with that crap unless there was something to it you'd think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back