Game Day AFL Trade Period 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

PSA

In this thread, ploz provide sauces for anything you claim as fact. It can be specific such as an article link or Neale's sisters cousins hairdresser or vague such as "own sauces" but ploz avoid blanket statements with no reference point, it makes people antsy.

I actually think it will be close. Wouldn't at all be surprised if the bid didn't come until after 40.

I agree that it seems to be his spot but I think he will go in the 30-40 range. The WA and SA boys will be helped by the fact that they have played over the last 2 years a s**t load more than the Vic boys. It may cause some to go higher than they otherwise would and Motlop will be in that category for me.

Well, if it was said on trade radio my first inclination is to think the opposite.

Those arse clowns have done nothing but embarrass themselves for a week and a half.

(Although Lloyd is one of the few Trade Radio "analysts" worth listening too. If he says there is a technical problem, i guess there is.)

As a junior, Clark was always considered to be quite skillfull.
Yeah, watching Jordan's highlights, I tend to think you can't pull those kicks off without good skill levels. I trust he's fine in that dept.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back