AFL Umpires Collectors Cards 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

That has got to be a piss take.

Seriously what ****ing kid would buy them.

Can you imagine being 6 years old. And it being your birthday. And your grandparents are like "For your birthday we got you the complete set of footy cards. The whole set!". And you're like "YES! Buddy Franklin, Matthew Lloyd, Chris Judd, here we come!". And you open it up.

And it's Scott McLaren staring back at you.

Screw those hungry bastards in Africa, put THAT kid in World Vision ads and I'll donate.

Hmmm, odd.

Again, though. Would this be something the umpires themselves are responsible for making, or something the AFL itself has made for them?

How many of them would really care to be on a collector's card? Probably not many is my guess.

How many of them would really care to be on a collector's card? Probably not many is my guess.

Each and everyone one of them. The only explanation for so many of their decisions is to get their ugly mugs on the telly, especially some of the needless 50's they've been giving. They'll be getting agents soon (if they don't have them already...)

old news. These have been around for some time now.

Pretty sure they have had different versions for a few years.

i reckon this is about the 4th or 5th year theyve had them, i bought a set when i use to umpire god knows where they are now though.

i reckon this is about the 4th or 5th year theyve had them, i bought a set when i use to umpire god knows where they are now though.

Surely you're taking the piss now. No one would really drop $30 on that crap.

That has got to be a piss take.

Seriously what ****ing kid would buy them.

Shhhhhh!
How else are we going to recognise the shits.

Also very handy for the "voodoo" inclined. Just need a lock of hair or a scrap of clothing............now I know why it's blasphemy to touch and umpire...(unless of course you do it on the weeks and at the games when it is allowed which is a bit confusing really as they never tell you which weeks or games they will be. There should be a draw...Umpire touching is permitted weeks.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back