Werewolf AFL Werewolf - Footy Lovers (Villagers) WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

The Prelims are done and dusted and the Hawks have been eliminated, with the journalists seemingly fed up with the Hawthorn president's histrionics at falling short:

DockerDen5215 (Jeff Kennett/Vigilante) killed by Football Media (Wolves)

It is our Day 8. Once the last vote is cast, I'll call DEADLINE.

i’m pretty sure Docker Den changed his mind and tried to hit Zerg.

you should probably change your vote to Zerg in respect for our dear depart, albeit useless, vigilante.

DEADLINE

After a tumultuous season somehow more insane than one ravaged by Covid in 2020, it seems like the game will remain in the hands of those that desperately love it. The autocratic overlords of AFL House and with very few places left to hide, Caroline Wilson was very much regretting choosing an arrow as her weapon of choice. It seemingly does nothing against an angry mob of Footy Lovers intent on seeing the cynical Football Media brought to its knees and football returned to the grass roots dyed-in-the-wool fans that truly deserve it.

jmoo wan (Caroline Wilson/Alpha Wolf) lynched

It is the end of the season. The Footy Lovers have won!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEADLINE

After a tumultuous season somehow more insane than one ravaged by Covid in 2020, it seems like the game will remain in the hands of those that desperately love it. The autocratic overlords of AFL House and with very few places left to hide, Caroline Wilson was very much regretting choosing an arrow as her weapon of choice. It seemingly does nothing against an angry mob of Footy Lovers intent on seeing the cynical Football Media brought to its knees and football returned to the grass roots dyed-in-the-wool fans that truly deserve it.

jmoo wan (Caroline Wilson/Alpha Wolf) lynched

It is the end of the season. The Footy Lovers have won!
And Caroline Wilson gets lynched! Everyone's a winner!!

(i'm joking Eddie- no one should be lynched in real life... except maybe Eddie)

Nice.

Dead PM please MC Bad Genius

sorry Zerg, I thought you were playing me for a bit there, but today just wanted to see what Jmoo did. His play convinced me he knew the game was cooked.

Nice.

sorry Zerg, I thought you were playing me for a bit there, but today just wanted to see what Jmoo did. His play convinced me he knew the game was cooked.
i knew the game was cooked on Wednesday!

Nice.

While I was close a couple of times to hitting you over the head with a STEEL CHAIR and defecting to evil, the game is way easier when you know you're the last villager so no worries :D

Barry had me totally fooled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back