Discussion AFL Women’s Season 2022 – Photos & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns pride guernsey
P-9357754088923-1-min__90736.1642046037.jpg
P-9357754088923-3-min__96000.1642046063.jpg

Is a reason given?
I don't have access to the article either, though one quote I've seen says they've "chosen to focus on releasing a new AFLW Indigenous jumper" instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I seriously hope the mens don’t follow suit
I would think an overall pride round for the men's comp is unlikely but we will, and do, see atleast one game (stk v syd) celebrates pride/lgbtiq. So far, from memory, relatively minor design elements have been used.

One reason why?
I’m all for pride and everything it stands for. But from an afl jumper point of view, we have indigenous and Anzac rounds. I rather them bring back a heritage round instead of a pride round. More then 3 themed rounds in a season imo is too much.

I’m all for pride and everything it stands for. But from an afl jumper point of view, we have indigenous and Anzac rounds. I rather them bring back a heritage round instead of a pride round. More then 3 themed rounds in a season imo is too much.

Fair point! I think the Anzac round is a bit much, would rather replace that with Pride round, but also understand that it may be a bit premature in the men's league.

Just noticed it tonight. The Collingwood jumper stripes this season go the full way . Last year there was a bib for the cotton on logo

Attachments

• 23B5A1AE-A822-47BE-8834-C863F6A2A1DB.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 60

Remove this Banner Ad

Back