AFL AFL - women's league & JLT Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

What odds did you get ?? I hate the pre-season games. The coaches play silly buggers with their side, so Richmond could easily jump out to a comfortable lead and then mix up the magnets and completely change the tone of the game. Exactly what happened last night after the Saints dominated Port for a quarter and a half. In your favour, Adelaide's defence is also considerably weaker tonight than what it will be come round 1.

1.85 on luxbet didn't look around for best odds.

Forgotten which site offers best odds of all agencies

I also did really well in it last year but i cant remember if i went with who i think had the best teams out there or just went with the under dogs because less need to win was on the line.

Both Carlton and Melbourne named very strong sides.

Melbourne further off best 22 without Jetta, Garlett, Tyson and Watts.

Whilst the blues only really missing Cripps and maybe Phillips.

Carlton yet to play a game thinking they will be rusty however thinking Melbourne might be sore 2nd game up but all their players must be fine due to backing up.

Leaning towards melbourne just as a straight win today.

Last edited:

Fremantle paying $3.50 to beat west coast seems overs considering both sides have good teams named. Will wait to see final sides but both look even when looking at best 22.

Eagles missing: Lycett, NicNat, Duggan, Schofield

Freo missing a few bigger names: Sandilands, Neale, Bennell

Eagles have already played a game but only Redden, Sheed, Mckenzie, wellingham, Vardy, Yeo, Hutchings, Jetta, Masten the only ones to have already played

Fremantle paying $3.50 to beat west coast seems overs considering both sides have good teams named. Will wait to see final sides but both look even when looking at best 22.

Eagles missing: Lycett, NicNat, Duggan, Schofield

Freo missing a few bigger names: Sandilands, Neale, Bennell

Eagles have already played a game but only Redden, Sheed, Mckenzie, wellingham, Vardy, Yeo, Hutchings, Jetta, Masten the only ones to have already played

Wouldn't surprise me if Freo have a few late outs, you don't go from $1.50 to $1.30 so quickly for no reason.

Due to heat the west coast game is 22 set minutes per quarter.
If a standard quarter goes roughly 30 then this is almost a quarter less playing time???
Tgs has not moved a lot, 9 point down movement.
Can some one check this theory as I'm thinking of loading up the unders.

Due to heat the west coast game is 22 set minutes per quarter.
If a standard quarter goes roughly 30 then this is almost a quarter less playing time???
Tgs has not moved a lot, 9 point down movement.
Can some one check this theory as I'm thinking of loading up the unders.

Are any books even offering totals for preseason games? I had a look around yesterday morning before the the Dees/Blues game and couldn't find anything

Are any books even offering totals for preseason games? I had a look around yesterday morning before the the Dees/Blues game and couldn't find anything
They are all pretty much doing it. Tab touch,365, crown.
West coast match seemed to break sports bet though.
Melb Carlton started at 150.5

Don't mind the Gold coast today. Essendon team looks like puss with what I count as 14 rookies.

Gold coast a week ahead in preparation too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mind the Gold coast today. Essendon team looks like puss with what I count as 14 rookies.

Gold coast a week ahead in preparation too.
Half of Essendon's team is actually 12 months ahead in preparation.

JLT Community Series Week 3 (Sportsbet)
West. Bulldogs $1.14 vs Brisbane $5.50 (line 32.5)
G-W Sydney $1.55 vs Sydney $2.45 (line 9.5)
Carlton $2.85 vs St.Kilda $1.42
Fremantle $1.70 Collingwood $2.15
Adelaide $1.77 vs Geelong $2.05
Port Adelaide $1.53 vs Richmond $2.50

Womens Round 5 (Sportsbet)
G-W Sydney $3.23 vs Melbourne $1.35 (line 10.5)
Carlton $1.57 vs West. Bulldogs $2.41 (line 5.5)
Fremantle $1.87 vs Collingwood $1.93 (line 0.5)
Adelaide $1.50 vs Brisbane $2.60 (line 7.5)

I saw brisbane at 6.25 some agencies aurely theyre overs dogs still have plenty missing.

New coach Fagan will want to see his best team now. Theyre missing Schache and Christensen

I saw brisbane at 6.25 some agencies aurely theyre overs dogs still have plenty missing.

New coach Fagan will want to see his best team now. Theyre missing Schache and Christensen
They were $8 w Crownbet on Sunday and $7 w TAB yesterday. I laid the Dogs at $1.14 w Betfair that works out to be around $7.50 odds on Brisbane to win.

They were $8 w Crownbet on Sunday and $7 w TAB yesterday. I laid the Dogs at $1.14 w Betfair that works out to be around $7.50 odds on Brisbane to win.

Forgot how laying works but your saying you think Lions are 7.50 chances in your opinion?

Also whats the best website to look at for JLT best odds over all agencies?

Forgot how laying works but your saying you think Lions are 7.50 chances in your opinion?

Also whats the best website to look at for JLT best odds over all agencies?
No. I laid the Bulldogs at $1.14, which means I think that is too short. Laying is the opposite at backing.

Lions should be closer to $4.

1U Lions Win @5.60
3U Lions +33.5 @1.91

Dogs missing from best 22:
R.Murphy
Dahlhaus
Hunter
Liberatore
F.Roberts (CHB)
T.Campbell (Ruck)
J.Roughead (Ruck)
T.Dickson