AFL AFL - women's league & JLT Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a feeling Syndey may pull some good players for the final teams tomorrow (Maybe a Kennedy, Hanneberry)

However im worried both teams are strong GWS stronger but alot of them are having their first hitout whereas Sydney have blown out the first game cobwebs already for many of their players.

Rampe, Buddy, Lloyd the only ones playing their first games really of significance

Sydney might start the best than GWS might run over the top.

I expect GWS to win at Blacktown but first game for almost all

Last edited:

Was thinking of going on Sydney at a half line 10.5 1.95 or syndey full time 22.5 but after a big win have reaisted the urge. GWS ridiculously strong side and Sydney very tall in the wet

Stkilda with a much stronger side should win easy today. However blues should be fired up after last week. Id expect blue to be better first half than 2nd half when cripps/curnow/daisy might be rested.

Getting on Billings/mINCHINGTON anytime goal scorer $2.20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats over 86.5 $1.95 at365
JLT last year scored 123, 111, 71 and this year 94.
Adalaide games are not know for low scores, the cats should get plenty of the ball forward.

I will be keeping a close eye on some of these teams who played really strong sides in JLT3 that only have 6 day breaks for the last JLT game.

Cant believe how strong a side Fremantle, Richmond fielded.

I feel both teams could ease to the line in the 2nd halfs of their games due to some resting of quality players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back