News AFL X 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

We were desperate for small forwards last year, wonder why he wasn't played?

Kicked a stonking goal in his AFLX game. I too thought Cunico was looking good. Hope he barges into the team somehow, not at the expense of an injured player, obviously.
We love small forwards who average less than a goal a game so he will fit in perfect :D

AFLX is quite tasteless. It would be mad if somebody in AFL league is thinking it would be the future of AFL:

1, there is no middle field any more, just shoot goes and comes, what a boring format!
2, I'm a soccer fan and AFL fan. Apart from many other things, I love one thing which AFL has distinctive difference from the soccer (play by chance). If AFL officials think putting AFL into a soccer field will give them more attraction from other countries. It would be a super mistake.
3, that easy 10-point score looks extremely stupid. High scoring doesn't give you a guarantee of high attention! Scoring cheaply will kill the game.
4, What I can say, no boundary run, no hit-out, no rucking. are they crazy? In AFLX, you won't never see the run which Buddy Frankly made last season.

In summary,

Forget AFLX. (The name itself looks stupid even)

Just for your information, Catsmaninamerica has worn sanctions from me quite regularly, and in fact, quite recently as well, so while I have observed the ongoing attempt by both of you to score points, keep the moderators out of the conversation please....particularly when the comment is inaccurate.

In fact, perhaps that little debate between the two of you would be better laid to rest now. I think both of you have had your say..

....back on topic now please.

I personally love partridges passive aggressive swipes like this one above. He really is a little bitch. And what’s awesome is that no doubt he’ll start banging on about our next “champion” who will eventually play 35 games and get delisted. So to stop people from talking about his complete lack of footy knowledge, he’ll wheel out this kind of crap.

The thing is CMIA, he's entitled to "wheel out this kind of crap" as much as he wants, because he's simply proffering an opinion. It doesn't mean he is right, or that you have to listen to him.

Hence, the ignore button.

We get you haven't much time for him or his opinion....fine.

From this post onwards however, further expansion on your opinion of him will draw a sanction.....

We are working to reduce personal attacks on this board, and I would appreciate your assistance in this particular case....thanks!

The personal stuff needs to disappear Catsmaninamerica faster than the free Vodka's in the airline lounges.

No space for it.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back