Portfolio Deleted Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

oh bugger.. that GWS Guernsey is very similar to a Guernsey I have already designed for the Third Kit Encounters! Oh damn. Looks like I will need to go back to the drawing board!!!!!

If you can prove that you had already designed the jumper in question then it may not be an issue (i.e a screenshot of the 'Get Info' or 'Properties' window that shows the creation date, which would obviously have to be before today), although I would still be ultra-cautious given jsdsgn beat you to posting on the board

If you can prove that you had already designed the jumper in question then it may not be an issue (i.e a screenshot of the 'Get Info' or 'Properties' window that shows the creation date, which would obviously have to be before today), although I would still be ultra-cautious given jsdsgn beat you to posting on the board
upload_2018-11-5_18-34-30.png

Last edited:
oh bugger.. that GWS Guernsey is very similar to a Guernsey I have already designed for the Third Kit Encounters! Oh damn. Looks like I will need to go back to the drawing board!!!!!
And I'm really not worried. You can go ahead and post it, yours will be much better and more extensively designed than mine

Thanks for the positive replies guys. Very much appreciate that I didn't waste all that work for northing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see what you're going for with Port, and I kinda like it. GC's effort should somehow exist IRL. It's that good. On the same token, though, I have no idea where you went with the Saints or Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back