Portfolio AFL X Puma - No White Shorts Concept

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's it, all 19 teams have now got new, 'white shortless' designs which I personally feel looks better then the current situation. Some personal favourites have to be Port and St Kilda's Home kits along with Tassie's away and Collingwood's Clash. Hope everyone enjoyed this quick portfolio, should be some more concepts coming soon!

And that's it, all 19 teams have now got new, 'white shortless' designs which I personally feel looks better then the current situation. Some personal favourites have to be Port and St Kilda's Home kits along with Tassie's away and Collingwood's Clash. Hope everyone enjoyed this quick portfolio, should be some more concepts coming soon!

Teams with white as secondary or tertiary colours look fine with white shorts and actually makes the most sense. Only teams that I hate wearing white shorts are Essendon and Melbourne w their royal blue away guernsey, because with these kits it’s almost like they’re wearing St Kilda colours (Bombers) and Bulldogs colours (Dees), without their own unique distinction in colours being fully embraced and white not being crucial to avoid a clash. Then again maybe it’s just me on this one. But I reckon it’s forcing it a bit to see Collingwood in grey shorts as opposed to white, same with Geelong, North, Dogs, and so on.

Nonetheless, really love the folio, the idea and a fair few of the designs especially Essendon’s clash and the Carlton baby blue. Love concepts like these, nice work

Teams with white as secondary or tertiary colours look fine with white shorts and actually makes the most sense. Only teams that I hate wearing white shorts are Essendon and Melbourne w their royal blue away guernsey, because with these kits it’s almost like they’re wearing St Kilda colours (Bombers) and Bulldogs colours (Dees), without their own unique distinction in colours being fully embraced and white not being crucial to avoid a clash. Then again maybe it’s just me on this one. But I reckon it’s forcing it a bit to see Collingwood in grey shorts as opposed to white, same with Geelong, North, Dogs, and so on.

Nonetheless, really love the folio, the idea and a fair few of the designs especially Essendon’s clash and the Carlton baby blue. Love concepts like these, nice work

p.s. Tassie’s ‘clash’ is awesome too, looks classy. Reminds me of an idea I had a while ago for GC’s wave guernsey—the gradient azure background fading lighter going down, and the wave’s colour having the same gradient but going the other way, kind of resembling a wave’s blue gradient against the clear blue sky’s gradient going the opposite direction. Would be keen to see it fleshed out if you want design ideas going forward! You did this Tassie clash nicely so feel free, I have zero photoshop skills

Remove this Banner Ad

Back