Werewolf AFL-X Werewolf - NIGHT FIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

You shouldn't have killed me Clarkey, I was your biggest ally.

Without your stoush with me you had nothing to hide behind.

Good game ClarkeM
I didn't kill you haha. Vampires or Mafia did?

I had nothing to hide behind and I had fun with it.

ClarkeM

NO NEED TO BE A campaigner!
Oh yeah okay so here's the real story. We were going to kill you but we changed to MWPP 20 minutes before Deadline. Chappy didn't see it and killed you anyway. Then he realised and it was already too late.

So yeah, we had a free kill but it didn't mean much.

Last edited:
Cheers Papa Juggs :) . 3KZ is Football and Rodney Dangerfield were the last ones standing though so deserve the credit rather than me, but it really was a team effort
FR0GGY Nunez
And I also had fun as a vanilla villager before my recruitment on night 3.

Still completely baffled on your vote and reasoning on me. It's like you did no research when you had been doing research during the game. Thought you must have been blackmailed and when you hadn't been must have just been a meek attempt at getting a bandwagon going.

Ok then Clarkey. That move lost it for you. I was enjoying playing along with your psychic abilities. I was surprised when Halfy turned against you. Good game mate.
Meh. Wasn't a good game and that's just reality haha. Who cares, just a game. Who's next?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still completely baffled on your vote and reasoning on me. It's like you did no research when you had been doing research during the game. Thought you must have been blackmailed and when you hadn't been must have just been a meek attempt at getting a bandwagon going.
Fair comment. I could’ve definitely picked a better vote target than you . I didn’t think you actually had a role , but I was also overthinking about not wanting to come across as evil or engaged anymore in the hope I would survive longer than if I joined a pileup with my teammates or started a lynch on someone like Dennis or Tarkyn, both of whom I knew had roles and was suspicious of even prior to my recruitment. It was my first experience in an evil faction or group pm of any kind since my debut too, so I also didn’t know how to approach it or have any experience to draw on. Lesson learned.

Ironically my total change in approach was the bigger giveaway in the end :p . I was also very sleep deprived and recovering from a big night the previous night so I wasn’t very sharp (my vote for you wasn’t even the dumbest thing I did that day - analysing Dennis’ vote for Tarkyn after we blackmailed him takes that prize).

Last edited:
The Half Back you were obvious the minute you voted for Clarkey then sided with him in the next breath.
Yeh not great from me, I thought about distancing myself from him completely and play the blind flog but Clarkey begged me to defend him.

Guess I'm back down to tier 2 again now :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back