AFL2017 - R6 - Essendon Bombers v Melbourne Demons 1:10pm AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got no doubt there will be Melbourne supporters irrationally potting Dom Tyson even though he was good today.
Don't worry demon Davey will be potting the whole club

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Melting as much as the Dees board last week?
Difference is we will be celebrating today. Your board on the other hand?

Difference is we will be celebrating today. Your board on the other hand?

They're blaming Danihers kicking.

"If he kicked straight we would have won."

No, you would have lost by two points. But it doesn't work like that.

Think Jobe is cooked.

Retire at seasons end.

Howlett
Hocking
Watson
Stanton
Kelly
Bellchambers (Break glass in case of emg) Maybe.

To step up

Mutch
Begley
Laverde
Langford
Ridley
U unfortunately I agree. I have loved how jobe has played for many years, was a superstar. One of the top 10 players in the league.

But he looks slow and cooked atm

Melting as much as the Dees board last week?
Lol what? I've never seen the dees board calmer after a loss than last week, most were just appreciative that we battled so bravely through injury and played a really good game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're blaming Danihers kicking.

"If he kicked straight we would have won."

No, you would have lost by two points. But it doesn't work like that.
we lost because our midfield runs one way and barely does that
We were outworked in the end. Most of Danihers misses were in the 1st half when we were leading.

Second half work rate was chalk and cheese between the two teams

You know you're screwed when Mark Neeld is in your coaches box giving advice.

Spud is a bit rich.
He is a dodgy set shot.
But other than, everything else is drawing Buddy/Riewoldt comparisons.
I just wish he'd tame down the post goal celebrations. The whole standing in front of the crowd waving his hands after kicking his first goal (which he kicked after a second chance) was a little sickening.

I just wish he'd tame down the post goal celebrations. The whole standing in front of the crowd waving his hands after kicking his first goal (which he kicked after a second chance) was a little sickening.
I thought it was plainly obvious he was taking the piss with that celebration but apparently not.

he's a kid who came up in a club through dark days now starting to see the light. i don't mind it.

Most disappointed I've been in a loss for a long time. The top up players have more of a yelp, we ran up the white flag in the third quarter. Starts at the selection table, Woosha had a nightmare and it continued through to the players. Only 3-4 guys can hold up there heads today and the axe needs to be swung this week

We're getting cocky here. Barely won a gamer in a decade and we're up and about over this win?

Washington Generals levels of optimism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back