AFL2017 - R6 - Essendon Bombers v Melbourne Demons 1:10pm AEST Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

We're getting cocky here. Barely won a gamer in a decade and we're up and about over this win?

Washington Generals levels of optimism.

There's stuff all cockiness here and it is a good win given what were missing and the circumstances surrounding Hogan and his father, believe it or not that can affect his mates as well.

There's stuff all cockiness here and it is a good win given what were missing and the circumstances surrounding Hogan and his father, believe it or not that can affect his mates as well.
Thank you for educating me on loss as I've lived in a bubble my entire life.

It appears you must live in a bubble if you regard this as "Washington Generals level of optomism".
Thanks for not addressing the post quoted.

Lets call it gloating then. Reminds me why I don't bother with the main board.

I haven't mentioned Tyson so leave that alone too please.

Thanks for not addressing the post quoted.
Didn't feel there was a need to, the team got up despite missing players and one of their mates missing losing a family member.

If you can't see that's why it's a good win then that's on you.

Lets call it gloating then. Reminds me why I don't bother with the main board.

It's better than having your eyes begin to bleed reading some of the garbage on the Melbourne board.

I haven't mentioned Tyson so leave that alone too please.

Are you sure?

Didn't feel there was a need to, the team got up despite missing players and one of their mates missing losing a family member.

If you can't see that's why it's a good win then that's on you.

It's better than having your eyes begin to bleed reading some of the garbage on the Melbourne board.

Are you sure?

Give it a rest

If you looked around you would see most of the Melbourne supporters also see that Essendon got the rough end this game. But, didn't effect the outcome... Bombers were flat and Dee's wanted it more. Carry on!

I'm not sure about that. We should have had 2 fifties in the first quarter from Hooker then Oliver got pinged for a handball and Daniher gets a soft 50

Conversely Jetta threw one on the goal line, frost threw someone to the ground in a marking contest that was missed and Jack Watts got a free in the goal square for something I still don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back