AFL2017 - R7 - North Melbourne v Adelaide Crows 13:45 AEST Blundstone Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Been saying for a while the talk of North needing a root and branch rebuild is crap.

Two classy young players in Simpkin and Garner to come back in.

Spitta Swallow has played his last senior game barring injury and Thomas will struggle to make his way back in.

If we can add an elite talent like Josh Kelly, then look out.
We've also got Ahern a first round draft pick to come into the 22.

Yeah this helped, was the best team we've had out there all year with Waite, Brown and Wood up forward complimented by Higgins, Turner and Hrovat.
Our defense also looked solid, best game Thompson, Taz and Hansen have played together in a while.
We'll get stronger too with Mullet (number 3 for rebound 50's in the AFL) Garner, Wright, Jacobs, to come back in.

def should be in the 8 if it wasnt for poor lapses , but good signs for the future

Kudos to the Crows in here who have taken the loss well. Adelaide will be there at the pointy end.

To the Dog flogs in here that were foaming for a North loss, that's how you beat a top team.
Settle down buddy. What are you on about? The reigning premiers know how to beat a top team. Full credit to North on their win.

#freekickhawthorn
#bloodyshortmemorymate
If you read my comments and understand that I never have protected Hawthorn in any idea that umpires and the rules do damage to every club, if Hawthorn got the rub then they shouldn't have , understand?
Its the rules that I am upset , some have no rhyme or reason . that's just a fact. Adelaide got several goals today from free kicks and from little Eddie play acting too.
its time it stopped, and we got back to proper black and white rules the fans can understand , now really for once you people have a look and see that a 50 for walking too close to a player having a free kick is bulldust any day of the week, what is the rule for. Can't you make a point without being argumentative, have a say , don't call me for anything I just said what I see, I'm not alone for god sakes!

Man these commentators are bad. When Jason dunstall is the neutral voice of reason you know you got some bullshit going on.

Example: Taylor walker lays a regulation tackle with no injury and Johnson and that other pleb commentator saying it could be looked at as a sling tackle.

Tom lynch gets knocked out from a tackle and same 2 commentators "oh not really a sling tackle, he placed him on the ground, yeah placed him"

Wow.
Commentators all on the bulldust AFL pay roll.

That free just top the game off. Another nothing free to North which ends up in a goal.

Dont get ahead of yourselves North. If it was a fair game you guys would be nowhere near it.

Lol if it was a fair game the crows would have lost by 200. If it was a fair game the crows would have received much harsher penalties for breaching the salary cap. But Afl always favours the corporation.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, the the calendar has ticked over into May and the the hares are coming back to the pack.

4 hours is a long time in football. Have you beaten a team in the 8 yet? You wish you could act like april premiers. Fingers crossed they start a bottom 8 finals comp so you can feel important

I like the last couple of lines. Shows your agenda nicely lol. I was actually considering your opinion until it became blatantly obvious you are biased and holding a grudge for something Mitchell did wrong years ago that he himself wouldn't even give a s**t about anymore lol.

TBH I was just being whimsical about the Mitchell thing.

I like watching Tex play when he's on song, but I honestly do wonder about his mentality a bit and whether it's injury or attitude that's stopped him becoming an outright superstar.

Easy to criticise from the couch of course, but I'm pretty sure the coach would be livid looking at that particular passage of play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back