Multiplat AFL23: Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Read Below
  • Need to upload SVG's below 400 nodes

Useful links:
SVG converter- Adobe Express

Some logos that are already svg can be found in Google images/wikimedia

MOD NOTICE: This thread is for user created Academy content ONLY. Please take discussion about the game to the main thread: Multiplat - AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyabram Away shorts
4f47986e33f65d9b5abe4bc83fb7021eb95974bb.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something I was working on a while ago before life got in the way, then went back to finish it off not long ago:

Not content with taking the Premier League by storm, Coach Ted Lasso has decided to bring AFC Richmond to Australia. In his next challenge, can he take a group of soccer players to Aussie Rules glory?

He's here, he's there, he's every f*ing where, Roy Kent!
1894760c21d28-screenshotUrl.jpg

Futbol is life. Dani Rojas.
1894760b53774-screenshotUrl.jpg

Jamie Tartt
1894760619040-screenshotUrl.jpg

The great Zava
18947609fde64-screenshotUrl.jpg

Sam Obisanya
1894760f9166-screenshotUrl.jpg

Number 1 Goalkeeper, now Fullback, Thierry Zoreaux/Van Damme
189476096d343-screenshotUrl.jpg

Something I was working on a while ago before life got in the way, then went back to finish it off not long ago:

Not content with taking the Premier League by storm, Coach Ted Lasso has decided to bring AFC Richmond to Australia. In his next challenge, can he take a group of soccer players to Aussie Rules glory?

He's here, he's there, he's every f*ing where, Roy Kent!
View attachment 1744891

Futbol is life. Dani Rojas.
View attachment 1744892

Jamie Tartt
View attachment 1744893

The great Zava
View attachment 1744894

Sam Obisanya
View attachment 1744895

Number 1 Goalkeeper, now Fullback, Thierry Zoreaux/Van Damme
View attachment 1744896
This on the academy? Looks awesome, I wouldn't mind adapting the uniforms into a more footy-like layout though

You must be thrilled the team count is now at over 1000. Do you have a list of leagues you plan to do? Not making requests at all, just interested to see what leagues you're interested in making

This on the academy? Looks awesome, I wouldn't mind adapting the uniforms into a more footy-like layout though
Not yet, I need to finish off some more players and fix the stats, they're all a bit too high at the moment.

You must be thrilled the team count is now at over 1000. Do you have a list of leagues you plan to do? Not making requests at all, just interested to see what leagues you're interested in making
I'm kind of a bit stuck tbh, I've made guernseys for over 100 teams across a number of leagues but here comes the tricky tedious part, making players for them...

I'm kind of a bit stuck tbh, I've made guernseys for over 100 teams across a number of leagues but here comes the tricky tedious part, making players for them...
Dissapointed they haven't made a quick add for a generic full squad yet. They've ha d agreat academy in their games for 10 years now and still haven't implemented that needed feature. I recalled Ross even discussing it with you months ago but its clearly been forgotten. Would make the academy a whole lot better if you csan simply add a generic list of 30, then edit players afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back