Multiplat AFL23: Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Read Below
  • Need to upload SVG's below 400 nodes

Useful links:
SVG converter- Adobe Express

Some logos that are already svg can be found in Google images/wikimedia

MOD NOTICE: This thread is for user created Academy content ONLY. Please take discussion about the game to the main thread: Multiplat - AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my first genuine foray into the guernsey creator, a clash version of the powers best guernsey (need to add some sponsor logos)

View attachment 1689751
This is reminding me, I should get around to putting these designs I made into the game somewhere
1684331277668.png

Play now for now, but I believe that will change at some stage.
Really hoping it's in Thursday's patch - in custom competition.

Really hoping it's in Thursday's patch - in custom competition.
Awesome, Looking forward to it. If it was possible to upload a custom competition type with the teams i.e. share a league with fixtures and finals built in that would be even better (though probably asking a lot at this stage)

I've made the 2004 sanfl Teams, i just need the sponsors, rosters and logos and they will be ready to go, i'll share pics of them after i create their captains

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you add the TSL, NTFL, QAFL, AFL Caberra & AFL Sydney into the next AFL Game?

since it would'nt be possible with AFL 23

Would it?
That's a lot more than just VFL, SNAFL and WAFL which in itself is a big ask.
Leave plenty of room for modders to make stuff too.
Heaven forbid that BigAnt include the Yorke Peninsula Football LEaue in their next patch. I've spent ages making all the sponsors, logos and kits - still going on the rosters though. Man, that Moonta Logo has its challenges...

I've made the 2004 sanfl Teams, i just need the sponsors, rosters and logos and they will be ready to go, i'll share pics of them after i create their captains
Just? That's heaps to do!!! It takes me about an hour to make a team with named players, positions and likenesses, the logos and the like take far longer ;)

Last edited:
Just? That's heaps to do!!! It takes me about an hour to make a team with named players, positions and likenesses, the logos and the like take far longer ;)
Here are the jumper designs i got for the teams, i've got Svg versions it's just i don't if they are 400 or less and i can't share them on here

i used artwork by Sam Hall as the basis

Attachments

• port back.png
    port back.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 32
  • South front.png
    South front.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 34
  • South back.png
    South back.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Sturt front.png
    Sturt front.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Sturt back.png
    Sturt back.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 25
  • West front.png
    West front.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 23
  • West back.png
    West back.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 24
  • West Torrens front.png
    West Torrens front.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 25
  • West Torrens back.png
    West Torrens back.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Port front.png
    Port front.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Norwood back - Copy.png
    Norwood back - Copy.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Centrals front.png
    Centrals front.png
    6 KB · Views: 22
  • Centrals back.png
    Centrals back.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Glenelg Front.png
    Glenelg Front.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Glenelg back.png
    Glenelg back.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 26
  • North front.png
    North front.png
    8 KB · Views: 21
  • North back.png
    North back.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Norwood front.png
    Norwood front.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Norwood back.png
    Norwood back.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Norwood front - Copy.png
    Norwood front - Copy.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Here's Woodville and west torrens' gold jumper

Attachments

• Woodville front.png
    Woodville front.png
    4 KB · Views: 21
  • Woodville back.png
    Woodville back.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 23
  • West Torrens front - Copy.png
    West Torrens front - Copy.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 20
  • West Torrens back - Copy.png
    West Torrens back - Copy.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 24
Here are the jumper designs i got for the teams, i've got Svg versions it's just i don't if they are 400 or less and i can't share them on here

i used artwork by Sam Hall as the basis
That sutff looks really pixlated. Could be an issue using it as a base. SVG is designed to be scalable so it shouldn't look pixelated. Also, the different logos should be separate files if you want to maximise the chance of getting under 400. Some logos like the Sturt monogram should be in the game once the SANFL gets released. I have made a white V already so you could use that for North.

That sutff looks really pixlated. Could be an issue using it as a base. SVG is designed to be scalable so it shouldn't look pixelated. Also, the different logos should be separate files if you want to maximise the chance of getting under 400. Some logos like the Sturt monogram should be in the game once the SANFL gets released. I have made a white V already so you could use that for North.
The thing is i really want to do a 2004 SANFL

Just sent a request through to support for logo previews when downloading for us PS5 plebs trying to enjoy the brilliant work put in by you PC champions. At this stage until the standalone PC academy gets up and running it's the easiest way to give my custom team a bit of character.

When you've got 5-10 different logos all with the same name it'd be great to be able to tell which one is black, white, logo only, with text, etc before downloading.

Just sent a request through to support for logo previews when downloading for us PS5 plebs trying to enjoy the brilliant work put in by you PC champions. At this stage until the standalone PC academy gets up and running it's the easiest way to give my custom team a bit of character.

When you've got 5-10 different logos all with the same name it'd be great to be able to tell which one is black, white, logo only, with text, etc before downloading.
The preview sounds like a great idea.
Shark Logo uploaded

Here are the 2004 SANFL Teams i've been working on

as you can see they are still Work in Progress

i've used GIMP to give an idea of what i want the final product to look like, i have also made the away and clash jumpers, i just haven't got pictures of them yet

all i need is for the jumper designs and sponsors to be added into the game

Attachments

• Woodville.png
    Woodville.png
    318.2 KB · Views: 30
  • West Torrens.png
    West Torrens.png
    402.8 KB · Views: 33
  • West Adelaide.png
    West Adelaide.png
    376 KB · Views: 30
  • Sturt.png
    Sturt.png
    351 KB · Views: 32
  • South Adelaide.png
    South Adelaide.png
    329.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Port Adelaide.png
    Port Adelaide.png
    464.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Norwood.png
    Norwood.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 27
  • North Adelaide.png
    North Adelaide.png
    390.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Glenelg.png
    Glenelg.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Centrals.png
    Centrals.png
    396.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Who actually enjoys making theses logos for people because I've try and unable to do it.

And possibly make my Shay Sharks Logo.

Attachments

• 1684065460518.png
    1684065460518.png
    268 KB · Views: 31

Remove this Banner Ad

Back