Prediction AFLCA Champion Player of the Year Award 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne
As we approach the tail end of the season, we have two genuine contenders for this award. Currently leaderboard below. Who wins? Will it be a Demon? Will Oliver or Petracca end up with more votes?

VOTESPLAYERCLUB
84Clayton OliverMELB
75Christian PetraccaMELB
72Andrew BrayshawFRE
72Touk MillerGCFC
68Lachie NealeBL
68Connor RozeePORT
65Patrick CrippsCARL
63Jeremy CameronGEEL
49Callum MillsSYD
48James SicilyHAW
46Charlie CurnowCARL
45Sam WalshCARL
45Peter WrightESS
43Hugh McCluggageBL
43Bailey SmithWB
42Jack CrispCOLL
42Jack SinclairSTK
41Sam DochertyCARL
41Darcy ParishESS

Pretty ridiculous Trac is top 2 but I suppose reputation gets you votes even when youre not at your best.

No Gus is disappointing Goody.

Pretty ridiculous Trac is top 2 but I suppose reputation gets you votes even when youre not at your best.

No Gus is disappointing Goody.
Or maybe he gets a bit unfairly judged because he is so good

He is top 5 or 6 in most of the current AFL awards and is 4th in brownlow betting, so it isn't that big of a surprise really

Or maybe he gets a bit unfairly judged because he is so good

He is top 5 or 6 in most of the current AFL awards and is 4th in brownlow betting, so it isn't that big of a surprise really

Brayshaw (Andrew) and Miller should be above him for sure, clear standouts in their teams.

I dont think Tracs form has been close to as good as last year either.

No sign of Bont in that lot. Has he had a disappointing year or something? I haven’t paid much attention to dogs matches this season

yea, very disappointing year, played his best game last week, warming up nicely just for us.

No sign of Bont in that lot. Has he had a disappointing year or something? I haven’t paid much attention to dogs matches this season
Yeah big time, been massively banged up imo Cripps style.

Played one of the best individual games last week though and has had 2-3 others where he was BOG but nothing else. Encaptured the dogs season tbh

Not that it matters in the slightest but barring injury I reckon Oliver or Trac will win it pretty easily from here (Oliver in particular). Polled 38 votes between them since the bye from seven appearances, would take a tremendous disappearance for one of them to miss it.

By comparison both Neale and Brayshaw have been pretty quiet since the bye.

Doesn’t matter. Carlton fans have assured me that Patrick Cripps is better than both. Combined.
Barbara Dunkelman Thinking GIF by Rooster Teeth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gawn was given the maximum ten votes against Collingwood.

Anybody else surprised by that?
Fairly odd votes. 31 disposals as a ruckman is immense, but honestly thought he was crap for the most part. Went at 48% and cost us at key moments.

Still, looking like he'll make a sixth AA team despite a somewhat down year.

As we approach the tail end of the season, we have two genuine contenders for this award. Currently leaderboard below. Who wins? Will it be a Demon? Will Oliver or Petracca end up with more votes?

VOTESPLAYERCLUB
84Clayton OliverMELB
75Christian PetraccaMELB
72Andrew BrayshawFRE
72Touk MillerGCFC
68Lachie NealeBL
68Connor RozeePORT
65Patrick CrippsCARL
63Jeremy CameronGEEL
49Callum MillsSYD
48James SicilyHAW
46Charlie CurnowCARL
45Sam WalshCARL
45Peter WrightESS
43Hugh McCluggageBL
43Bailey SmithWB
42Jack CrispCOLL
42Jack SinclairSTK
41Sam DochertyCARL
41Darcy ParishESS
Since then, there's been some downhill skiing from a couple of our shining lights.

But Maxy and Viney can hold their heads high.

I notice that Carlton has 4 players in this list.

Since then, there's been some downhill skiing from a couple of our shining lights.

But Maxy and Viney can hold their heads high.

I notice that Carlton has 4 players in this list.
Says a lot about the other 38

Remove this Banner Ad

Back