AFLPA - Time to represent the other 17 clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

**** you. I saw this thread and though - yes! Petition time! And I was totally geared up and you pissed on my ******* spark. And it was a small and vulnerable spark and all so I am totally in mourning

Did you read the original petition thread? Please say yes.

This thread has become a little,how should I say this,NTTAWWT.

By supporting the suspended 34 players, how are they actively not supporting the players at other clubs?

If the AFL gives many many millions to Essendon that cash would have largely gone where else?

Drug cheats are taking cash from the innocent clubs / players.

Even Sepp Blatter couldn't attempt to justify that.

If the AFL gives many many millions to Essendon that cash would have largely gone where else?

Might have gone nowhere. Businesses have emergency funds for, well, emergencies. You're making a huge assumption. And lol at mentioning Blatter. The AFL aren't even a Blatter's a-hole.

You would probably find the AFL wouldn't hand over cash the EFC could borrow the funds with a guarantee from the AFL

That would mean the EFC would be paying for their sins for years to come, and that AFL guarantee would come with a condition that they can take back the EFC's AFL licence, these things don't come for free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So cheat and lie and get a free trip to the NFL to train? Do the right thing, and pay for it yourself :drunk:

Are the AFLPA planning to shout Keeffe and Thomas a trip to the US to keep in shape too then?

Think of it as Essendon giving a $2M interest free loan to the AFL. The AFL 'fined' Essendon and then they get it handed back plus more a few years later. How benevolent of the red and black to help the AFL out so much.

How benevolent of the red and black to help the AFL out so much.

Yes, its only fair that they keep the ANZAC day game and play every home game on Friday night with no trips to Perth

In the interests of "fairness"

"Sorry North and Dogs, plenty of s**t sandwich scheduling for you but we will look after you in the future"*

Yes, its only fair that they keep the ANZAC day game and play every home game on Friday night with no trips to Perth

In the interests of "fairness"

"Sorry North and Dogs, plenty of s**t sandwich scheduling for you but we will look after you in the future"*
Oh it's ok. Waiting for them to be announced as one of the competing teams on Good Friday when that get's off the ground. As a show of good faith to the red and black faithful for how good they've been to the AFL over their long and successful history.

Think of it as Essendon giving a $2M interest free loan to the AFL. The AFL 'fined' Essendon and then they get it handed back plus more a few years later. How benevolent of the red and black to help the AFL out so much.

they did the same thing with Carltons then record fine in 2002. Carlton eventually paid it off a few years ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back