AFLPA

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A union's number one priority across all industries is to make sure that employees have a safe workplace and when an unsafe workplace is found to use all its resources to bring the guilty party to justice and make sure it never happens again.

AFLPA have failed miserably.

Where was the AFLPA in all this? Have they reviewed their own performance ? Why didnt any of the players come to the AFLPA for advice? the AFLPA and the Player Agents the two groups of people charged with looking after the players seem to just get a free pass in all this. Surely at the very least they should be reviewed their procedures and communications with Players to make sure next time a Player will ring them about stuff like this and they will get support to protect the player from questionable club practices. There seem stop be a systematic failure by these two groups in failing to protect the players.

Funny thing is, there is a ridiculous amount of drugs taken by NFL players. Why would he want us to turn into that?

Pretty simple I would think, don't take WADA banned drugs, don't consent into taking drugs that you don't know what they are, etc...

Be a responsible athlete.

AFL players get paid a ridiculous amount, but can't read WADA documents on banned drugs?

If you are unsure, don't take the drug.

Both answers! Seriously a complete flog.

He actually makes the Health Services Union exec look half decent. Never mind that Essendon ran an unsafe workplace and injected his members with a cocktail of drugs not approved for human consumption by non-medical staff , its all about the injustice.

Why the hell aren't 17 clubs worth of players telling this bloated moron to shut up? It's simply mindboggling to me the stance he has taken to protect, at all costs, the reputation of 34 drug cheats, versus 600 or so clean athletes who all have no problems adhering to a very straightforward anti-doping code.

Where the hell are Dawes, Lewis and other player representatives in all this? Are they just so much of a boy's club that they're happy to turn a blind eye to this? Judging by the Mitchell jabjab incident and dozens of second hand stories I've heard, I can't imagine this is the case!

simply no words.

Moron **** ***** **** ***** (hmm ... actually maybe I do have words - they just arent able to be posted on here :D )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back