AFLQ lower grade flags & gold coast AFL queries ....

Remove this Banner Ad

mud n blood

All Australian
Oct 18, 2000
"When a naked man is chas
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions & Coorparoo Roos
Hi gang.

I'm trying to fill in the gaps in my past premiers lists.

1. I'm missing a number of reserves, U19(colts) and U17 premiers from the AFLQ - mainly in the 1990's. (I have all the seniors winners ....)

2. I'm chasing any known senior premierships won from the now-defunct Gold Coast AFL comp ? (I have all of Southport's wins ....)

I'm kind of hoping a few Qlders here may be tied to various clubs, in particular the gold coast based sides ....

Any info or contacts would be muchly appreciated ....

Mud

ps - as I've exhausted the web and contacts at the AFLQ, I'm trying to avoid having to visit every club and checking their trophy cabinet and admin records ....

Hi gang.

I'm trying to fill in the gaps in my past premiers lists.

1. I'm missing a number of reserves, U19(colts) and U17 premiers from the AFLQ - mainly in the 1990's. (I have all the seniors winners ....)

2. I'm chasing any known senior premierships won from the now-defunct Gold Coast AFL comp ? (I have all of Southport's wins ....)

I'm kind of hoping a few Qlders here may be tied to various clubs, in particular the gold coast based sides ....

Any info or contacts would be muchly appreciated ....

Mud

ps - as I've exhausted the web and contacts at the AFLQ, I'm trying to avoid having to visit every club and checking their trophy cabinet and admin records ....

Nick the pieman might be able to help, I think he writes some reports for the gold coast bulletin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back